LF Casual Mythic+ Guild

Any Casual Mythic+ guilds that plays early afternoon and late nights? Central time. I’m 30 something so hopefully a group that is respectful.

Heya. If you are only referring to Mythic+ runs, we have players who are active at various times of the day that you might be able to coordinate runs with. Our formal night for Mythic+ is Monday 8-10pm EST, but members do run throughout the week at various times. We are also have an #LFG channel in our Discord to help players connect for groups. If interested, more details are below.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. Currently 8/9N Aberrus.
Daytime Raid: Wednesdays & Thursdays 12-2pm EST. Currently looking for all roles to establish a daytime raid group.
Mythic+: Monday evenings and throughout the week.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, current available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

2 Likes

Hey Alvvna!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Hello Alvvna, I’m Nei, the GM of In a Pickle on Thrall. Our guild is an 18+ AOTC and Fun Events guild. We run M+ throughout the day/evening! We’re 18+ as we have adult humor and banter, all in fun!

We’re always looking for more to join us to run M+. We have M+ Night scheduled for every Thursday 9pm server (EST) and goes until all groups decide to call it.

Come join us for M+ Night tonight to get a feel for our community!

Would love to chat more and see if we’d be a good fit! Add either contact below:

Nei (GM)
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: Neithia#4960

Mone (Recruitment Officer)
Bnet: HazelHarlot#1445
Disc: HazelHarlot#3818