New player looking for a social guild (Stormrage)

I just started wow not to long ago and I’m pretty new to the game. I tried applying for guilds on the social tab in game but I don’t think people check those.

I’m really just looking for a social and helpful guild that I could ask questions along my journey through the game. Currently I’m at work but my battlenet is RebornFate#1963 and my in game character is Pityclassy.

Hi Pityclassy!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We run a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us. We are happy to bring in new people as we have lots of knowledge in the guild and are happy to share our experiences and genuinely enjoy helping people out!
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check us out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yes I would be interested in joining. I’m not even close to being able to do raiding. I’m pretty much learning the game and kind questing along. I do want to learn raids at some point but for now I’m just enjoying the lore and learning how to play.

Im a mage and spec into fire because it looked fun lol. I’m at work right now but I left my battlenet name if you want to add me there and my in game name as well. Really just looking for chill and friendly people.

Weird it’s showing me as hunter but I switched from moon guard to stormrage be suse I guess moon guard was a RP server lol.

Guild & Server: [H][Area 52] Dont Tease Me Bro
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9 N 8/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes logs are also posted on guilds of wow website
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a Mid-core prog team all for fun and games no egos.

Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/Resto
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
Hunter: Any