296 Ele shaman LF Guild for DF

Hello,

I took a step back from Raiding about a year ago when my son was born and have been mostly focusing on M+ in S4 due to shorter time requirements. I am not looking at raiding right now in S4, but I’m 100% up for raiding come Dragonflight. Ideally this would be a 2 night a week mythic focused guild.

About me:

Server: Area 52 (Can change) [Horde]

Current Main: Elemental Shaman

ilvl: 296

RIO: 2444
-been doing +18-21 keys but getting tired of pugging. Was able to push up to timing a 25 as of today.

Alts: 285 Demo lock, 286 Hunter, play all specs

Raid history: Was Cutting Edge in Legion, but due to time constraints I have been focusing on AOTC every tier and pushing as far into mythic as I can. Before really pushing in legion i was always hitting mythic raids, just as far as the guild could get.

I have been playing since 2005 and love this game. Most the people I used to play with are no longer around and I’d like to find a new home.

If your team likes doing keys, raiding at a similar difficulty, and understands the time constraints of being a parent, please let me know!

I can be reached on discord at Ichimaru#2603 or here on this thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Izuru,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our current raid time is Weds 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on horde toons.
Come Dragonflight, we will raid Weds & Fridays 8-11 pm PST
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi Izuru,

There’s a few parents in our guild, but we do maintain focus and progression for mythic raid content come Dragonflight. You might be a solid fit.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Good Morning Izuru!

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you!

Hi,

Any interest in alliance? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently looking for more ranged dps. We are currently 4/10M FCN, 3/10M FSoD and 2/11M F SoF. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Congrats on the new baby!

I don’t know what time zone you are in, but we are a late night PST guild. We are all adults, with jobs and kids too, so we like to raid after they go to bed. We do have a few people who regularly run keys in the 19-22 0r 23 range. Not sure if people are doing 25s but maybe. I am going to leave our guild recruitment blurb below if you are interested and we hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The guilds highest priority currently is Mage, DK, Lock and Warrior, but we are always looking for anyone who fits into the team.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

[H] [Icecrown] < Trinity > - Recruiting for DragonFlight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage - Just wanted to say, after reading your post it sounds like a carbon copy of myself and majority of what our raiders are looking for!

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860

Heya, not sure if you’d be willing to go Alliance or not but would love to chat. Our info in post below. Dunno your availability so let me know if you’re interested or not. Thanks

Hey Izuru,
Not sure if your still looking but thought I’d drop our info.
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Minimal class Lego (Double Lego with Unity is preferred)
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
  • ***Healers & DPS classes for Raids ***

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.