Healer LF guild raiding anytime after 10pm est

I am looking for a raiding guild that raids after 10 pm est. It will work well with my work schedule. I been a raiding since end of OG TBC. Legion was when I got a lot of my head of the curve stuff along with beat mythic emerald nightmare. will transfer toon to any server but I am right now home to Emerald dream US. looking to heal on resto sham resto druid and maybe evoker/Monk. I enjoy some pvp as well but mainly looking for active guild for pve content M+ plus raiding. maybe even dps/tank at times as well but I like to main healers. thank you those for taking time to read this.

2 Likes

Open to either faction as well.

Hello Nokan!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. Can work with you on being there at 10. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!
Byndi