Looking for Fresh Start/Reroll AOTC guild for TWW

Hello,

I am returning to the game after friends quit late Shadowlands. Without friends and a list of characters I am no longer familiar with, I would like to start over with a new group of people for the upcoming expansion.

I’m very active, so it is important to me to find a group that will do more than raid log.

I am availble to play weekdays after 6pm EST and anytime after 11am EST on the weekends.

Thank you for reading!

Hello. I actually started a fresh group at the beginning of s4 we have been raiding every week since with the goal to clear all heroic awakened raids and AOTC in TWW. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8 to 10 CST message on dc if interest @ kingbeezus

Welcome back to the game Tickit!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and Aotc focused guild comprised of veteran wow players. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We also have several players running keys on a daily basis!

We are not your typical big numbers guild where people get lost in the mix. We are a casual friendly guild that likes to have fun together. We understand that people have commitments outside of the game so real life will always take priority.

We are always on the look out for more players that want to have fun and make new friends. We want people who are willing to help each other and be active outside of just the raid. My officers and I have played together for several years and so have several of our members.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me through Bnet or Discord.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Heya!
My guild and raid group are looking for members (No requirement to join the guild to raid)

Raid times are Wed-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and we do M+ on Fridays. When not raiding, I run regular tmog/mount runs.

We’re a chill group that goes by the rule “Real life before game life”. Our goals are to get as many people that want it their M+ season mount and to get AOTC for each tier. Aside from that, we’ve got several altaholics, collectors, and achievement chasers. We’re cross faction and looking to be cross realm in TWW. We’re in a bit of a lull social-wise due to several players deciding to take a break this tier, but we’re hard recruiting to get things moving again.

Message me in Discord at caustickreature or add me on bnet as Telestria#11570 :slight_smile:

Hey… I think my guild/raid might be a good fit for you. Please message me in discord if you like…

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hi Tickit!
We are looking for players who are wanting to raid, run m+ and other guild events. We have a semi-hardcore AOTC team and are currently working on building a 2nd raid team which will be more casual. Id love to chat if you are still looking for a guild! The link to our guild information is

If your interested, send me a dm!
Byndi

Thank you for the replies so far =)

hey there! check us out and see if we might be what youre looking for.
hoping to hear from you :slight_smile: