[H] Prevoker 392 ilvl

Hello, I am currently 8/8 N and 6/8 H and looking to find a guild to prog further with. I have a long history with raiding and want to continue that trend. I stopped playing in SL towards the end due to how the game was at the time. for some reason logs aren’t showing up on my profile except for my most recent kill and I don’t have access to the other logs unfortunately.

can contact me via:

bnet- sadtman#1241
disc- jonnybads#8576

its cold outside

hip hop hooray

Hey Jonnybads,
Tried to add you on disc but couldn’t, but lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

its raining today

poptarts are so much better with butter

It is pretty chilly today!

If you are still looking for a good guild, Conquest Rising currently has 2 openings for healers on our Raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:00-10:30 EST. Feel free to join or let me know if you have any questions!

• Erissine

Hello Jonny!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Do you need any DPS?

Tinoras, you are more than welcome to join our guild! The normal raid team is open to the whole guild and we down select from there to get our heroic team based on performance.

• Erissine