Looking for a guild

I’m not a vet but I’m not new either. Started right before Shadowlands. Main is a Human Warrior but have several alts. Not sure what the DF main will be. Looking for a laid back, fun adult guild to help with raids and dungeons and just to hangout

Hi Vexat!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

I’m not sure what time frame you are looking for. However Day Raiders is a morning raid guild starting raids in DF. If you want to talk about what we are doing message me.
bN jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

Hi, Vexat!

I wanted to let you know about my guild, From the Cendres! We’re an Area 52 Horde guild, but we have an in-game community and Discord for any faction or server. (And you can join us even if you already have an in-game guild!)

We are a very welcoming guild! Our policy is “be nice”, and our motto is “life comes first.” We are all about helping each other out, taking the time to teach/learn, having fun while we’re playing, and keeping that game/life balance! We do have multiple raiding teams, including a newbie, normal, and heroic (possibly mythic with enough interest). We also run lots of mythic dungeons, as well as anything else our members are interested in! We’re 18+ and newbie/LGBT+/neurospicy friendly!

If you think you might want to check us out, let me know! :slight_smile:

BNET: Erissela#1571

Discord: Erissela#7485

Hello there!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Byndi

Heya Vexat. Would love to chat more with you about what you’re looking for in a guild. Here’s a bit about us. Hope to talk to you soon.

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hello there, ToadGang is returning, looking for all for Dragonflight.

Rebuilding after the lull that was Shadowlands, roster boss ultimately defeated the guild.
Core has mythic and AOTC exp leading back to MoP/WoD. Keys are ran nightly, but more are always welcome!

Classes we are looking for:
Mage
Monk(DPS/Heals)
Warlock
Any melee except DH.
Any ranged except Evoker.
Any healers.

Plan is to hit AOTC and then push mythic until we hit a wall. If we get CE, sweet, but we’re not going to sacrifice the atmosphere of the guild just to get a boss number downed.
We hangout in discord every night and most days if enough are on.
Casual/non raiders are also welcome.

Contacts:
Mellish#3220 on discord
Tsu#0666 on discord.

Hello our raid times are Tue Wed 8pm est if you would like to talk more feel free to add me on discord itzNA#5964. This might be the perfect fit for you we are a group of friends that are laid back however have a lot of exp playing wow.

Hey Vexat,
Wasn’t sure if you were set on staying on alliance but if your not would love to chat, I think you’d be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Holy, Disc or Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Elemental/Enhance Shaman/Resto Shaman
Ret Pally/Holy Pally
Arms/Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
Rogue- Any Spec
We have evoker spots open for DPS as well

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Vexat,

It’s a bit of text but let me know if you’re interested after you’ve had a chance to digest the content!

Hi there!

Guild Chat is a new guild on Sargeras Alliance. We are building out our team for DF and beyond. If you are up for being part of something new and helping create the community you want in WoW let me know!

We raid 930-1230 eastern on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

bnet Adrastus#1983

Hi Vexat,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and an OT for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!