Heals/rogue looking for a new home

Hi everyone, i’m looking a new place to call home with 10.2 dropping, I skipped season 2 to take a little rest and now i’m ready to get back into the swing of things.

I would like to find a guild that focuses on mythic+ and heroic raiding, as those are what I enjoy doing the most. I am willing to server transfer if needs be for the right home

I play mainly a holy pally, os tank/ starting to tinker with priest again for the new disc changes coming soon and a rogue depending on my mood.

I have tanked and healed from BC through legion, then took a break and came back for DF, went hard right into mythic raiding and burned myself out, so now i’m looking for a more relaxes schedule and not go quite as nuts as I did in season 1.

Would like to find a group that runs in the evenings, and i’m open to any day of the week
and trying to find a fairly small guild as the huge ones tend to be filled with people that have to many little cliques and its a pain to get into them to run any mythics

Hey - my guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius is recruiting 1 healer for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus, just fleshing out the last 2-3 people for a mythic roster before we dip our toes in there.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey man our guild sounds like a perfect fit for you. We are a brand new guild thats growing pretty fast but still has a lot of opportunity for newcomers. We are founded by 2 previous CE raiders and are rebuilding our roster for S3. if you are interested feel free to message me on discord.

discord: lrtwenty7

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hey Xalton, would love to talk to you about our guild. We are NOT “rebuilding” or “fighting the roster boss” just a chill group of adult players rocking out M+ and H clears that are looking for more like minded people! We are Not a huge guild by any means but we have a good healthy amount of players. We have room for a full time holy pally. We raid 730PM PST to 10PM PST Tues/Wed, as of now it is full clear on Tuesday’s. Give me a shout on discord if you want to talk more! Markwahlbear

Good luck in your search!

For the horde!

Full g spam below

Hi Xalton,

Reign of Darkness is looking for more DPS for 10.2. We typically raid 9est-11est 2 nights a week(we pick from tues, wed, thurs or sometimes sat).

Most of us are older 30+. We are an AOTC guild and most of us do push keys. If you are interested in chatting my discord is pegis and bnet is Pegis#1405.

Hi Xalton, if you’re still looking for a guild, please post on discord.gg/MFyk9Bvs or dm directly on .nikkay.

We are currently looking for a healer or dps for 10.2; we will be raiding on Thursdays 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST; and Sundays 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST.

Hello. I’m the GM for a mythic progression guild that also does AOTC re-clears. We’re atmosphere centric, while also trying to get bosses down, but we’re always looking for more key runners and heroic raiders. If you wanna have a chat about what you’re looking for and who we are, shoot me a message on bnet at Keene17#1300.

HI Xalton,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add a rogue classes to our 30 person raid team that will be starting at normal and run on Tue/Thu nights. With several other DPS classes such as DK, DH, Evoker, and Warlock to our 20 person heroic/mythic progression team. Additionally all classes are welcome for mythic+ key groups.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hi Xalton,

Our Guild is a small AoTC focused guild that spends most of the time doing M+ now in days as we stopped raiding until 10.2. Our planned raid times would be Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

We are a group of former mythic raiders who like you eventually got burned out with mythic and just want to enjoy the more laid back heroic AoTC raiding and M+. Usually once we get a few AoTC kills we take a break from raiding for the patch and mostly hang arround in discord doing M+.

Currently we dont push anything crazy in M+ with most of us doing 20-21 and lower keys with the odd person doing 24 and 25s. Though some of us are looking to push a bit more next season.

Our raid team is currently 11 people and we are looking to build it up to 14 or 15 for 10.2. You would fit in perfectly too as we need a HPali. But we really just want decent people who just want to have fun playing the game in a mature environment. Most of us are in our 30s and just enjoy playing the game.

If you’re interested don’t hesitate to message me on:

Battlenet: Wind#1853
Discord: Wind1394

hello! Please feel free to look us over and see if we’re at all what you are looking for =)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Xalton,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hi, on the off chance that you haven’t found a home yet, I will drop my spam below. I do have 1 healer opening if you are interested.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, Rogue, Dk, Dh- Have none of those
Ranged Dps: Token SP, Mage, Hunter

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hello! We are on Area52 and raid wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1am est. We are on need of a healer and open to another dps. If you would like to talk more message me on discord @marloe