LF Guild to join

Prot warrior on Alexstrasza / Terokkar looking for a guild to call home. I am down for most anything. I just enjoy playing the game with people. Prefer something pretty chill, I could raid if needed and used to do a lot of Mythic +.

1 Like

Hey Stoli,

We might be a good fit for you. You’re welcome to bring a reroll or just join our discord to get a feel for the community to see if we’re your kind of group.

Here’s our general blurb: Looking for friendly social guild - #3 by Jujubees-eredar

Feel free to contact any of us listed in the above post to chat or get an invite.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response! The guild sounds fun from reading the blurb, did the alliance side of your guild ever take off? if not I do have a horde DH I could bring over.

Hey Stoli!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

We’re a friends and family guild on Earthen Ring. Mostly Horde but recently created an alliance sister guild on the same server and are using the ingame community chat. Getting ready for when they allow cross faction guilds.
We raid 1 night per week. Friday 8-11pm PST. We progress through normal and then heroic with AOTC being the end goal, not the beginning. We got S3 AOTC with 3 weeks to spare. in S4, we’re just going to be doing normal fun runs where anyone can bring whatever they want alt wise and anyone can come along. Just want to have fun. We’ll get more AOTC focused in Dragonflight again
Outside of raid we run keys most nights. Most of us got KSM last season and I expect the same this season.

We ahve our raid tanks set I think but can always use more for keys. If you’d like to chat more, hit me up on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Would love to have you join! We do some pretty AMAZING events

We’re still working on that, but we’d be happy to carry a re-roll to help level or invite one of your toons cross-faction on a raid so you can get a feel for us! If you use Discord I’d be happy to send you a server invite :slight_smile:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF quality people that love to run content

Progression: 4/10M CN, 3/10M SoD, 3/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

[H] Trinity LF DRAGONFLIGHT Recruits - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there! We are currently looking for members for our guild family! Here is our guild spam for more info! I look forward to speaking with you in the future! you can reach me on discord Byndi#5161