New Player, Looking for Guild and Main Suggestions

Good Afternoon,

I am a returning player. I played back in Wrath of the Lich King days. Much has obviously changed, and I purchased a few months up front. I am looking for a guild to join (I like to be social). I am open to jumping realms. I prefer Alliance races usually but Vulpera and Blood Elf look fine too but would like some people to chat with while leveling.

I am also looking for a class to main. i have tried a few and unfortunately if my experience with other MMO are a factor I tend to make many alts. This time id like to focus on one to get access to the new races. I have a list of other classes (from other mmorpg) I played which may or may not help. Im a simple person and like Flashy animations but not really too much into being dark and evil like I used to be. I do want something that will be useful late game to a large group. I wouldn’t mind having an easier time getting into higher level content while being an asset.

Final Fantasy
I mainly mained a tank Berserker and Their version of Death Knight.

Guild Wars 2
Elementalist , variety of spells and skills was alot of fun with the weapon swapping.
Engineer, Variety of spells and being a gun slinging Giant was a lot of fun.

Any invites or help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Leandara,

This is gonna be my first post on the forums lol. I have a guild on Hyjal called HordeHub that is now empty except for 3 of us because all of my friends stopped playing. Now I just queue solo, pvp and pve. Depressing ><. You’re welcome to join us or add me because im always down to make a new character. I would also be down to jump realms if need be or if anyone else posts here O.o… I’m not sure how to end this lol. Add me!

Mango #14109

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Thank you. I have sent a friend request on discord. I also sent a friend request in battle.net as well. When I return home this evening I will make my character and try to choose something flexible.

You sound like a good match for us, my guild is a new guild founded by previous CE raiders building a brand new roster for Season 3. Lots of opportunities at the moment for roster spots and even officer positions. If you’re interested add me on discord and we can talk.

Discord: lrtwenty7

Hi Leandara!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

I sugest Druid ( Balance or Guardian) , Shamam ( 3 specs) , Warlock , Hunter and DK

But if you is meta’s player —> SP , Mage Fire , Evolker Aug , Paladin Holy or Druid Guardian

Hey Leandra! I’m answering on my phone so I hope I got the spelling right! If you’d like to add me to Real ID, Caecil#1422. I’ve been playing Wow for a long time (over 15 years) and had my returning player headache experience in BFA where I leveled up 19 120s on both sides of the faction line. I’m still an altoholic with 9 70s right now and I end game on most of them. I think that I’d have some good insight, plus I love running keys. Add me and we can chat, I have my own community that you can join (if doesn’t matter what server you’re on or guild even), Discord as well. Cheers and happy to help!

Welcome back!

Here is our guild info:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Leandara,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC’ both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several dps classes to the raid team and mythic+ key groups on non-raid nights.

We are a friendly and active group of games of all experiences and are a cross-faction guild with both alliance and horde toons. We welcome new and returning members and help them navigate the leveling and gearing process.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hi there Leandara,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hello! I am sure that you have probably found a home but I will still drop my spam below. As for recommendation’s for what to play, I say play a couple different classes since leveling is pretty easy. Get a rough idea of what you enjoy.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, Rogue, Dk, Dh- Have none of those
Ranged Dps: Token SP, Mage, Hunter

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625