Looking to Start Raiding in 10.2

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a guild to start raiding and doing some light M+ for 10.2. My schedule is flexible, however raid times will have to be in the evenings after 8:00 pm EST, I am free any day during the week and most weekends. I am wanting to do normal for sure, and progress into heroic eventually. Full discloser, I have been playing off and on since Vanilla but have never raided before. Raiding looks like a ton fun and want to give it a go. I am pretty easy going and more then willing to learn/put in the work in order to be successful. I currently have a destruction Warlock basically ready to go heading into 10.2. I would be happy to move servers for the right guild.

Thank you!

Hello there, I’m the GM of From The Embers. We raid Tues & Thurs 8-11PM EST. Traditionally get AOTC relatively early, this coming season we’ll be pushing harder into mythic, but definitely not aiming for CE.

If you’d like the whole spiel you can read our recruitment post here: [US][H] AOTC PvE Guild Recruiting for Season 3, Tues./Thurs. 8-11PM EST Laughing Skull - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, feel free to reach out to me on either Discord or BNET.

BNET: Vornwin#1447
Discord: Vornwin

Hello!
We’re Ironvale on Area 52. We’re a guild of returning veterans looking for people to join our AoTC and mythic prog team.
Raid times and days are Fri/Sat 8-11pm PST.
Contact me over discord if you’re interested and want to know more (:
Discord: arc1642

Hello,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC with ease. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link tp our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Heya! Happy Halloween!

We could be a good fit for you. Our times are just shy of yours you listed (we start at 730 vs your 8) Experience not necessary! I’ll link our post below. Take a look and reach out if you’re interested!

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Eravar,

We might be the right guild for you.

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

Hello Draesk,

Thank you for reaching out and the reply. I can make 7:30 work, and I am interested in hearing more. I will send a friend request on Discord and in game once I log in tonight between 10:00 and 10:30 EST.

Hello Eravar! Firehawk on Proudmoore has a casual weekend team that can benefit having a warlock like yourself on our team. We’re a chill and friendly, but very focused group of players that are really looking forward to the new raid tier and hope you will consider joining us. It sounds like raiding might be new to you, but we will be more than happy to assist you in any way every step of the way. Our raid nights are Fridays and Sundays 9-12 est. You can message me via Discord at Brerellyn#6794 if you wanna talk more about it. Hope you’ll consider us and look forward to hearing from you!

Greetings Eravar!

Welcome back to WoW! Also, welcome to raiding. It can be a lot of fun if you are patient, can deal with wiping, and find the right team. Check our team out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey! Maybe we would be of interest to you :slight_smile:

Hi Eravar
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps. We are happy to help our raiders and guild members learn the game and to help gear up to get them ready as soon as possible and as the new patch drops very soon I’m happy to devote my time to helping you to get your character raid ready. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Heya! I really think we may be a good fit for you, and what you’re trying to do. We welcome people new to raiding, we raid Normal first and our Normal raids include everyone and a great place to learn. Please check out our post!