Returning player LF for M+ team &/or Raid team!

Howdy gamers! I’m a returning player getting set up for the War Within expansion! I’m currently without a guild and can play on either Alliance and Horde! In Dragonflight I earned KSM in Seasons 1-3 and achieved 3/8 M in Vault and 3/8M in Aberrus! Right now my current main is a Destro/Demo warlock. I also have a Fury/Arms warrior, Ret Paladin, and currently working on an Arcane mage. I have other classes that we can further discuss if your guild is interested.

My preferred raid times are 7pm PST! In terms of raiding I’m just looking for AOTC not looking to push super hard into mythic raiding. However, if you don’t have a raid team and want to fill up your M+ team I’m interested in pushing keys too.

You can add me here if you feel I will be a great fit to your guild!

BNet: CoachNezzy#1157
Discord: coachnezzy

I just started a new guild. I don’t have many people yet, but I’m looking to put together a raid team, do AOTC and M+ content. Happy to talk more if you want.
Mmoargynn on discord
Mmoargynn #1987 on bnet

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Unfortunately I’m going to have to decline this offer due to your team’s time. It starts too early for me and I will be unable to make those time consistently. Thanks again for reaching out.

no worries, thank you for your response!

Hi there Coach! I won’t lie, we have a few players looking at Warlock/Pally for TWW, but it looks like our raid times/goals might align well with yours so I wanted to drop Tribal for you to consider! We’re on US-Mal`Ganis with Tuesday/Thursday Raid Nights @ 8:00PM-11:00PM (PDT) focused on efficient AOTC clears every tier and Seasonal Mythic+ content.

We’re a newer guild that formed in the last 30 days of Dragonflight Season 3, but we have been able to achieve some early milestones. Tribal squeaked out a last minute AOTC in Amirdrassil just before S3 closed with a group of raiders who had met each other days/weeks prior. In S4 we have finished off Awakened Heroic clears in all 3 raids and have moved on to more casual alt runs for the remainder of the season. Right now we’re looking to bring new faces on-board as we continue to develop our raid roster prior to TWW launch and would be thrilled if you wanted to come along for the ride.

Feel free to join our Discord to see a little more about what we have going on. I’m always happy to answer any questions that you may have about the guild! Our Discord is discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58

Contact(s):

• Discord: Nyborg7782
  • BNet: Nyborg#1483

Our Full Recruitment Post can be found below:

My guild is currently looking for players to fill raid roles and run M+ with.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398