BM hunter LF guild willing to transfer servers

Hey guys!

I recently returned to wow and looking for a new guild. I am currently in Draenor realm but willing to transfer to another server. I am leveling my character and should hit 70 in a day or two. Looking for somewhat casual guild with raiding in mind and some mythics as well. I am just looking to enjoy the new content with people that don’t take things too seriously.

Hi Gluvva!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Warlock, UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker and Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hey G!
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hello! If you’re still looking around for a guild, check out our post and let me know what you think!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there Gluvva!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929