Returning player looking for guild

After having taken a break from raiding after Sanctum and playing casually the past few months, I am looking for a new guild to join.

I have been a tank for my guild since the end of Legion/beginning of BFA and have experience in Mythic. I am also comfortable playing heals or dps but prefer tanking.

Due to my work schedule, I need an earlier raid group or a weekend team to join. During the week latest I can start is 6pm CST. Weekends are pretty much wide open.

I’m looking for atleast an AoTC focused guild to join for DF. If we go into mythic, that’s great, if not, that’s okay too.

Willing to transfer servers if needed, but would prefer to trial first before I spend the money. A or H is fine as well.

B.net - Shöck#11888
Discord - Shockstar#6626

Hi Shockstar!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Shockstar,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward. Now days we are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re currently building our groups for M+, we’ve got several people on EST and several CST so we’ve got people to play with most evenings and into the later night.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas

Feel free to DM: Blackjack01#1373 or Quickstrike#1868 in game for more information, can’t wait to hear from you.

Hello Shockstar! I just sent you a request on Discord, looking forward to chatting with you!

Hello! Our alliance guild has a very close knit AOTC focused prog team that’s looking for members to join us. Our goals are to clear normal and heroic and when we clear heroic we like to go in and mess around on mythic for laughs and to have a good time just to see how far we can go, but we never make it serious and sometimes we just dont get there and thats ok with us! :slight_smile: We have a very special team with no drama or toxicity. We just genuinely like to get together play the game and enjoy each others company. We raid on fri-sat night from 9:30-12:30 EST. We also have an alt/optional raid on thursday nights at the same time. If this sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to give me a shout on discord at Byndi#5161. Here is our guild information in case you wanted to take a look at that. I look forward to talking with you soon.