Tank LF AOTC focused guild

Hi, I just started tanking recently and have been having a lot more fun than my previous toons. Would like to start looking for a raid guild as a Tank. I have previous experience with tanking from a long time ago but have current AOTC and 3/9 mythic exp in Aberrus as a healer/dps preferably would like to raid Fridays/Saturdays from 6:30-9:30pm PST or around those times but am available other days as well.

Saint#1773 btag
Saint_11 discord

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello i am from Insatiable Hunger, newly formed guild. We are aotc focused and happen to have a tank spot open! Message me at Syloz on Discord for more!

We are looking for a tank. Our guild is currently 3/9M. We may not be a good fit, we raid Tue/Thur 7 to 10 est. If you are interested, please contact me at Novakaine#1566.

1 Like

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cirylz,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi