Looking for Fri/Sat Raid group

Hey there, Looking to find a “weekend” raid team preferably Fri/Sat evenings for myself and the Girlfriend. I’m a Multi CE raider and she has an extensive pedigree of end game FFXIV Raiding. Just helping her learn the ropes of raiding here in WoW and looking for a guild to raid with > using group finder in season 4.

hmu on bnet Sephyxia#1212 or Discord Sephyxia#2540

1 Like

Hi! if youd like to give us a try here is our guild post. We are happy to help!

Hello. I’m the GM of Click To Move a Horde guild on Area -52 that raids on Fri - Sat 7PM - 10PM EST and an optional night on Weds 7-10 EST for gearing new people on farm content. We are an older crowd (30+) with some of us playing years / tiers together on alliance before making the switch to horde in 9.0.

Our core enjoys playing together in a focus but chill environment, we learnt a while ago that killing stuff with people that you have fun with makes the game a lot better so are looking for like minded people. Being an older crowd we strive to have a toxic free environment and are open to all types of walks in life and the only real qualifications are being mechanically adept and able to perform their roles and an acceptable level.

We took a break at the end of season 2 and are coming back for season 4. We are planning to use Season 4 to get to know new recruits, welcome back old members and get back into the swing of things. We are mostly an aged crowd, with full time day jobs and play games to relax and have a good time together. When it comes to WoW, we want to be somewhat competitive within the guild, but not let that overtake any real life responsibilities.

M+ has always been a big part of our core and a bunch of us got our 20’s for portals done in Season 2 and had a blast doing it. We are eager to do the same in S4. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the workdays.

If you have any questions or any interest, lets chat!

Discord: CrysTalis#3723 BNET:CrysTalis#1961

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

You sound like a great fit for our guild! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight. Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843