[H/A] LF Casual Guild

Hi All!

I have been playing WoW off and on for a few months, coming back now that the new expansion is out.

I’m looking for a friendly casual guild to play and hang out with while I figure the game out. I don’t know anyone who plays this game so I feel very lonely and not sure what all to do.

I’m fine with going H or A, I don’t mind swapping for the right place :slight_smile: I mainly play warrior (can’t remember the spec) but I want to try out some of the other classes on alts.

If you have a place thats ok with a solo newbie, let me know.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Fiertia!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Let’s talk about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi there! I run a kind and inclusive guild made up mostly of returnees and veteran players. We love helping people figure out their way and play a variety of content at a variety of levels. We have a very active discord–I would love to tell you more about us! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hey Fiertia,

Let’s chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority
Dps: High Priority- Ranged & Melee

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello Fiertia!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!