[H] Tank LF AOTC focused guild

Hey guys, I am playing protection warrior looking for a guild that is AOTC focused.

Currently I am 402il with 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic experience. My raid days and times are flexible.

If you think we might be a fit please reply here, thanks!

Still looking.

Hello.

We are Dont Even Trip- Tich. 3/8M guild that raids Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST (west coast time)
We do optional full clears on Tuesdays.
We’re currently looking for rotational bench players that can fill in for mythic during farm bosses. The guild is active with many M+ players.
Our goal is to have a healthy bench because we understand real life stuff happens.
If you’re interested in a core spot, we can further discuss your goal with the guild.

Thanks!

Please contact me at
BTAG: Fishizzle#1162
Discord: Fish#6453

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Still looking.

Still looking.

We are currently look for a tank to replace one of our tanks that had to leave.

We raid 1030pm to 130am eastern

We are currently 2/8 M

Hi Brunco,

Thanks for reaching out, can I get your discord info so I can contact you?

Still looking.

Hi there!

Casual Damage is 7/8H in need of a new tank. Our former tanks would rather heal or dps so we are looking to fill in a void in the roster. We also push plenty of keys throughout the week with many doing 16s to 20s. Please contact Draggato#5421 on discord with any inquires about joining the team. Hope to hear from ya.

Hey Kara, sent you a discord request, waiting to hear back.

Still looking.

mikecrossman#7051

told the GM drag to reach out to u sir. i just let em know you reached out…

Hello Mokgar!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.