Warrior dps Stormrage lf guild

looking mostly for normal and heroic, can raid any day, any time, returning player
can raid mithic but have no experience in it

Hi Miitu,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 AotC Raid teams

Pick whichever team’s logistics work best for you, no one is required to raid on all 3 teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are very open to cross server raiding, don’t give blizz more money

Lok 'tar

Hiya I dunno if you are willing to realm xfer. but here is my guild copy pasta atm!

Hiya, my guild Never Raid Sober is recruiting for group 2 for 10.2 raiding. This is a new group within the guild to expand our guild and grow. Group 1 finished Aberrus 7/9 Mythic this tier. We are looking to expand to a second group that is going to be pushing mythic!

We raid Mon/Tues 9pm EST to MIDNIGHT EST.

Currently need:
Tanks: Closed (comfortable offspec tank is welcome)
Healers: Closed (always love those dps with good heal offspecs though!)
DPS: Currently NEED Warrior and a couple more dps to round out the ranks. Any class welcome. (Would love aug evokers and Warrior!!!)

If these seems interesting to you please message me on bnet or discord.
Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: Tanatithe#1976

We are a chill guild that has been around for awhile and always looking for people to come raid with us and have a good time. We have a fun lets have a good time mentality. Brush off the wipes and learn from it!
Come join us… and remember to … Never Raid Sober!

Hi. We are in need of a DPS warrior. We are on Stormrage. HMU if interested.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer:
Resto Shaman OR Holy Priest OR Resto Druid

ANY class that can flex heal if needed.

DPS DK
WW Monk
Demon Hunter
DPS Warrior
Rogue
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hello we are [Is dead] on Zul’jin a new and growing guild pushing for mythic raiding. We current are recruiting dps and heals for 10.2. We would love to invite u to join us even if its for aotc and mythic + our raid times are tuesday & thursday 9-midnight Est.
You can contact me at acidea#1158 on bnet or acidea on discord. have a great day and i hope u join!!!

Greetings Miitu!

Since our raid time fits with your anytime schedule (love flexibility!), I shall post our guild information for your perusal:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Miitu,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi