401 ilvl Prot War LF guild [US-A or H]

Hello! Im 401 ilvl prot warrior with 7/8 H and already has KSM for M+. Im looking for a guild that is goal only AOTC, nothing else. Sure, can do Mythic raid just for fun but im not looking for mythic prog at all. Just looking for AOTC prog. On my experience with 7/8H, my best attempt with Raz was 15% which is stage 3. My current guild and I have been trying to kill Raz at least 3-4 weeks now (our schedule were tues/thurs). Now my guild announced about taking a break till next tier/patch/etc aka guild falls apart. Which leaves me to find a guild that fits my schedule with AOTC goal and M+ (not too serious with M+ like 20+, Im currently at 16-17 M+ which is good enough for me.)

my schedule: M-TH: 7pm-10pm EST, F/Sat: 6pm till late EST, Sun: 7pm till 10pm EST

Im horde for life but at this point, Im okay with faction changes. And willing to transfer.

Excuse my english language because Im deaf in RL but Im very good at tanking and knows fights very well.

heres my raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Milkmushache

Discord: Silverwebb #1732

Bnet: Silverdragon#1502 (pls comment here in case if you send request via bnet so Ill know its you.)

Hey we are newly formed guild with multiple AOTC members on Thrall, we would be glad to have you if you’d be interested. We raid Tuesday only 7-10 EST let me know if that works for you. I sent you an add on discord

Hello there!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, if your able to move a little bit with the times. so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Hi Milkmushache,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. We will need a tank for the next tier, and can also use a swing healer. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, some of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

still looking.