Returning Old Person - LF casual/raid capable guild

Hey there, Azzikai, you’re in luck, we happen to be on Thrall and would love to add a druid willing to heal and dps to our team :slight_smile: Our guild, Vitae Rising is made up of mostly middle-aged adults who understand life happens outside of WoW. We are an AOTC-only guild, our hardcore days are behind us and we take pride in maintaining an atmosphere where folks actually want to play together and get to know one another. Raid days are Tues and Thurs, 10pm-1am server time (or 7-10pm PST). Outside of raiding, our members enjoy pushing keys and various other in game activities. If this sounds like the kind of thing you’re looking for, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

hey i think my guild might be a nice fit, please message me on discord Graceffa

Hey there Azzikai! I’d love for you to check out [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] to see if we might be a good fit for you. We are mostly middle-aged players who do our best in-game, but also understand that it is just that… a game. Over the Dragonflight expansion, we have gotten to know each other really well and have a great time doing heroic raiding and M+. Our most active times are in the evening, I’d say from 8pm to 12am EST. Our raid times are from 9pm - 11pm EST, with this season being a little more casual because of the recycled raids and MoP:Remix.

I will link our recent guild advertisement below with more of the specifics, but if you have any questions or would like to chat about the guild, please feel free to message me (btag Ero#11624). I wish you the best of luck finding a good fit for your toons! <3

good morning. I would love the chance to talk to you about your search for a new home. I dont like to post copy and paste on here. I would much rather get you in discord and chat with you in there. We are an AOTC focused guild that would like to MAYBE dip out feet in mythic for a boss or 2. This is optional. We dont expect flawless raids, we just ask people learn from their mistakes. We are very active outside of raid on discord. We have people that like to play different games … and just sit and BS and have fun talking.

I would love the chance to chat please hit me up Bigkef#8664 I work 4 nights a week so if i dont respond right away im sleeping

Hey Azzikai! We are currently open to all classes and factions!
We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hello Azzikai : ) I think our meltdown-free zone may be a good fit for you : ) Happy to chat!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: H/A with in-game community for cross server/faction characters until TWW fixes all that : )

Looking for AOTC? We’ve been hitting that mark since 2019 : ) If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, we’re always looking to grow our community of M+, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we are happy to invite you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - not actively recruiting
Healer - not actively recruiting
RDPS - Aug and Dev Evoker, Warlock
MDPS - Warrior, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman (Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

• Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus!

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs. With skillsets ranging the spectrum from mythic raiders on down, we have the comp to get the job done and do not sit people.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

Hi Azzikai,

We’re a small friends and family guild on the Horde side on Cho’gall. We’re a group that are in our high 30’s and mid 40’s. We’re mostly on 6PM-11PM PST.

We’ve decided to come back to WoW after a long hiatus (I stopped at Cataclysm). Our current goal is to hit M+ Dungeons as far as we can go. We don’t raid much outside of the LFR.

We are currently working on Mythic 0 and Mythic+2 at the moment, and as we progress we’ll be further. With only 4 of us, we are able to clear 0’s and M2 (failing the timer).

We’re not hardcore, we’re not professional players, but we are pretty decent. When we make mistakes, we fess up to it, discuss alternative strats, we die, we try again. We for the most part succeed.

We’re looking for more consistent people (2 at the moment) to fill in out 5 man group.

If you are interested, Let me know!

Heya!
My guild and raid group are looking for members (No requirement to join the guild to raid)

Raid times are Wed-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and we do M+ on Fridays. When not raiding, I run regular tmog/mount runs.

We’re a chill group that goes by the rule “Real life before game life”. Our goals are to get as many people that want it their M+ season mount and to get AOTC for each tier. Aside from that, we’ve got several altaholics, collectors, and achievement chasers. We’re cross faction and looking to be cross realm in TWW.

I’ve sent you a friend request in Disc or you could add me on bnet as Telestria#11570 :slight_smile:

Hi Azziki
Midnight Mutiny is always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 6/9M Amirdrassil
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H Amirdrassil

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hey there - Chaos by Design is recruiting all roles for TWW! We are on Stormrage US and are AOTC-focused with just 4 hours of raiding per week. We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 - 10:30pm EST.

Happy to chat BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: sinister01

Here is our recruitment post if you want to check us out:

Hi there Azzikai!
We are looking for active players who are wanting to raid, run m+ and other guild events. We have a semi-hardcore AOTC team and are currently working on building a 2nd raid team which will be more casual. Id love to chat if you are still looking for a guild! The link to our guild information is

If your interested, send me a dm!
Byndi

hey there! we are also on thrall and looking for more folks to join us! check out our post and feel free to reach out if you think its a fit <3

Hello :slight_smile: If you are still looking for a home, I belong to a guild that I think fits your description wonderfully. We raid on Fridays at 9:00 EST, and we run m+ every chance we get. Many of us are still working on +2-5 keys, M0s too. We’re mature, patient, we love helping each other, and we always have a lot of fun.

If you’d like more information, you can contact me on Discord: Sybilmeows

Also, here is a link to a thread with our GM:

Feel free to check us out.

Hey Azzikai! If you are still looking for a guild, check out Starworld West! If you like playing with casual, yet competent players, we might be a good fit for you! We push for AotC every tier, and have people running all levels of keys.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Btag: Cthulhoo#11286 / Discord: @sgtcthulhoo

< Death Dealer Two > is a newer casual late night adult raiding guild consisting of a close band of friends wanting to have fun and push content together in a timely manner leading into The War Within. We are new player friendly and also have daily mythic + groups running to help gear up those in need and wanting to raid. The goal is to push mythic content as soon as possible with our core group of experienced players having pushed end game content each expansion since the game first released. We feel like everybody should be able to have a chance to prove themselves.

Schedule

Tuesdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Thursdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Monday (Optional Cleanup) starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST

Goals
Progress substantially each week
AOTCs
Glory raid achievements
Cutting Edge???

Requirements

Level 70
English fluency
Positivity, kindness, and patience
A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingness to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
Fun-focused attitude
Having patience with people learning fights

NON Requirements

Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is strongly preferred but not required)
High parses
Numbers-focused attitude
More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid Slots

Tank: Open
Healer: Open
DPS: Open

Send me a message on here or add me in game @ Bushyy#11983 for more info!!!

I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps for our raid group and casual players to run keys with. We’re a casual AOTC focused guild that occasionally dabbles in mythic raiding. We also seem to constantly have someone running keys. Our raid times are from 8-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to reach out if that sounds like it may interest you.

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Howdy!
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel. We raid open guild casual on Fri Sat 6-8pm central and progression raids Tue Wed 8-10 central. RBGs 4 or 5 nights a week with RBG push team 2 nights a week. Sooo many things to do on the in game calendar. Parties, raffles, old school fun things too!
Friendly folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

BNET: Stormy#1445 or Death#12773
Discord: Olrazzledazl

Greetings Azzikai!

To err is human, to learn from it ends with a dead boss at the end of this rainbow. Being raid capable but not a frothing at the mouth lunatic over every little thing completely makes sense. We have a cage for those. Did I remember to feed them today? Uh… brb…

In the meantime, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)