LF Social Guild - Any Faction / Server

Hey there! I have recently returned to the game after about a 2 year break. I’m 32 years old with no kids and work from home so I have a ton of free time to play again. I originally started playing on '05 so I’m not a fresh player, just fresh to the DF expansion.

I am looking for a guild that is active and very social. I keep joining guilds where no one talks and Discord servers are dead. I would eventually like to run keys / raid (willing to play any class / spec to fill roles), but I’m in no rush. Mainly looking for that social aspect. I’m willing to transfer to any US server / faction to play with the right people.

Hope to hear from you soon!

If you’d rather talk on Discord, you can reach me at Jayy8Bit#0853

2 Likes

Hey! Send my GM a discord request! We’d love to chat with you! BlueEyed#6738

Hi Kymerra, when trying to add your Discord, you have a setting turned on that’s not allowing you to receive friend requests.

Check out Assault, the guild I’m recruiting for, and reach out to me if you would be interested. :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/assault-aotc-guild-thufri-evenings-lfm/1540589

Good luck in your search for a new home,
Liim

1 Like

Sorry! Fixed! I tried adding you, but it says the spelling is wrong on your guild recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hi Kymerra!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Kymerra,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there! Falkor is a newer community guild that is looking for folk to join us throughout Dragonflight and onward! All parts of the game are enjoyed with the guild, most specifically raiding each week. Right now we run two groups! We have mythic raiders leading each group that have decided to step away from the Mythic grind in order to have fun with the game.

Raid group 1
Tues/Thurs 830pm-11pm EST
Focusing on AoTc prog, killing a few Mythic bosses for vault drops, current prog 8/8 H, 2/8M
Currently need: Melee DPS and shadow priest

Raid group 2
Fri/Sat 830pm Est-11pm Est
Focuses on casually clearing normal and heroic at a slower pace. Current prog 8/8H
Currently need: Anything you want to play.

Casuals and alts welcome as well. We run many M+ and guild events throughout the week and have an active discord.

For more information please contact via disc:

Kalladinn#5681 OR

Böundless#7559

Hey Kymerra, Eclipsed on Stormrage is large guild on a high pop realm with multiple raid teams, mythic plus pushers, and also we have many casual players just doing their own thing in our community…We have a very busy guild chat and also a pretty busy Discord with plenty of people who hang out in voice from morning to late at night…here’s a bit about our guild…please get in touch with me if this sounds like a good fit :slight_smile:

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed, on Stormrage, was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

OUR RAIDING TEAMS

Dark Star (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 6/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Havoc DH, WW Monk), Ranged DPS/Healer (Dev. Evoker that can off spec Pres.)

Cosmic Shift (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: Ranged DPS (Mage)

Tidal Acceleration (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8H 4/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Unholy/Frost DK), Ranged DPS (Balance Druid)

Space Balls (Rated BG Team)
Wednesday’s 9-11pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

Nova (Normal Learning Raid)
Friday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita/Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Swizz/Assistant Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Jay/GM Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

Added you on Discord!
-Sparty

Hey there Kymerra!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night