Returning Player Searching for Lore Focused Casual Guild

I am returning to retail WoW of which I have never felt a terribly strong connection.
I have limited WoW knowledge but in an effort to correct that, I have just ordered the Chronicle volumes as well as a few of the WoW novels.
My hope is that there might be a guild out there that is for casual progression, chatting about lore, and generally just being kind to one another.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Welcome back Bronzehilt!

I am totally into the lore. I just got the newest book from amazon today, War of the Scaleborn. The Chronicles are good, but they read more like history books than stories. My personal favorite is the War of the Ancients trilogy.

We are an AOTC focused guild. If you are interested, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

1 Like

I really appreciate the reply, Zoobee! I had to google AOTC haha so I am thinking that it will be some time before I am ready for a guild such as yours.
Hopefully the newest book is good! I will certain check out the War of the Ancients trilogy after I get the base lore down and work through some of the other novels.

Thank you again for the response and good luck with the raiding!

Dude, don’t even worry about that. We are rebuilding. I am more than happy to teach you the ropes. If my post catches your interest, hit me up. I am about to post a bunch of lore stuff in the discord lore channel.

Hi bronzehilt,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team, but also just adding more people to our little family. We have many experienced players that love to help players learn the game. We are not a lore “focused” guild but a lot of our members do know the lore of the game and its brought up quite a bit. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi