OG DPS player LF AOTC guild

Hey hey,
Got tired of the Shadowlands grind/fun content drought and recently re-subbed in preparation for WW.

Right now I’m guild-less as most of my friends are no longer playing, so I’m looking for a new home.

A little about me:

• Been playing off and on since early BC. This is my second account that I started during Cataclysm after Heroic Ragnaros destroyed my/my guild’s soul and made me want to sell my OG account. I’m sure most who progressed on that one can feel me.
  • Mostly played mage for 99% of my WoW life, but i’ve dabbled in most DPS classes and some resto sham.
  • I’m known for being a bit of a troll/court jester in guilds. Laughter is the spice of life.
  • Gnome enthusiast, but play undead when I roll a horde character

What i’m looking for:

• A well-organized guild full of good people
  • Demonstrably AOTC-capable
  • 2 nights/week, maybe 3 if you include a weekend day sometimes. I’m too old and busy with life for bleeding edge progression, but I still enjoy the thrill of murdering animated dragons with my pals.
  • Active with M+ groups

Hey there!

Mercen Ares (Proudmoore) is on the lookout for DPS to round out our roster for The War Within.

To keep it brief: we earn AoTC every tier pretty quickly. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM EST and we active members putting together Mythic+ groups most nights.
That said we are currently in a low activity period for the rest of season 4 only raiding once a week and running dungeons less often.

Our members are mostly in their mid-20s to late 30s, with some older folks too. We also have active groups in other games outside of WoW if that’s your thing.

At our core, we’re a bunch of players who enjoy playing together and we’re looking to find more like-minded people to join us and help progress further as a group and guild.

If this sounds like your kind of vibe or if you have any questions shoot me a message on Discord @ Sneebleskrat. I’d be happy to chat!

Ps. Gnomes are best

1 Like

Hey Stinkpicklez. Do you go by Stink? Or Picklez?

Anyways, I’m the RL for Concerning Hobbits, a semi-hardcore AOTC guild. We’re a bunch of friends gathering together for TWW. Many of us used to be hardcore mythic raiders, so there’s loads of experience among us. I have a few mythic mounts myself💪

These days we’re focusing on AOTC and maybe some early mythic bosses. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10pm EST, cuz we’re all old AF and need our sleep. We’re looking for 2 or 3 more dps and at the moment we have ZERO mages.

Add me on discord if interested: nohero_nbk

Here’s our guild spam if you want to read it!

1 Like

Yo! send me a discord request @ daferal

1 Like

Hi! It sounds like we might be what you’re looking for and I would love to talk with you about it. I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. I’ll leave my recruitment post below and if you want to reach out to me you can over discord as Ishythesquishy.

1 Like

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed-US Thrall is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

1 Like

Thanks for the responses, all. Sounds like most are fitting what i’m looking for! Will have a look and reach out.

Hi, I’m Byndi! I currently am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. Im going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

1 Like

+1 points for this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Core officer spots open

1 Like

Hey man,

Check out our recruitment post [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

thanks!