LF M+ group/guild

I’m looking for a guild or just a group to get KSM with, please reach out to me ahtizMatr0n#1955

Hey Mikethebeast, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Alot of us are in PST in the guild.

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST (4pm- 7pm PST)

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Let’s chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Heya, I also sent a request through your Bnet. Our details are below. We have an active M+ population, and work to ensure our members don’t have to PUG for KSM and similar achievements.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid, Heroic: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 8/9H Aberrus. Open to established raiders and by invitation at the moment.
Learning Raid: Saturday 8-10 EST. This is intended for alts (practicing alt roles and new specs), gearing up low iLvl mains, or learning new content. All Welcome.
Mythic+ Madness: Monday evenings is for mythic madness (We gather in the Hangout, divide randomly into groups based on role, and run keys. No experience necessary, social keys). Beyond that, keys are run throughout the week. Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wants to achieve KSM and push keys does, without needing to PUG. Monday evenings are social keys. Throughout the week, interested players push higher keys, currently running 16-20+ keys.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For Learning Raid, all are welcome. For Heroic Raid, by invitation only at the moment.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, or join our cross-realm In-Game Community, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to hearing from you. Discord me.

Mike,
We should just start a mythic+ only guild. I have been in a few guilds that raid and run keys, and they are pretty cliqued up. I have earned my KSM basically pugging and I would be down to form a group. I am a career tank, so we just would need a few more. I see people looking for key-only guilds and they are not around that much. dextermorgan#1253 add me and lets talk.

Hello! I just sent you a friend request (I’m Syloz). I would love to talk with you about our newly formed guild, Insatiable Hunger!

Hi Mikethebeast,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi