Looking for a home

I will keep it short and sweet.

• Looking for AOTC raiding, no mythic pls.
  • I will raid any days except Wed.
  • I can play healer or dps for raids, but I do enjoy tanking or healing keys.
  • Have RL experience - not opposed to helping manage events or something.
  • Prefer later times. 7PM Central is a hard cut off.

Feel free to check us out.

Hey Maddie! We are currently open to all classes and factions!
We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. We quickly got AOTC with all Awakened raids and got the Awakened Hero title. We raid Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 6 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Thanks Ty but I gonna look elsewhere :slight_smile:
Seems you have me blocked on disc and bnet.

Bump to top

Hi Maddiee, I’m Ish from Unyielding. We’re an AOTC focused raid group that raids 8-11 cst on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We’re looking for heals and dps and also all specs for keys. If you’d like to chat with me about this, you can message me on discord at Ishythesquishy.

Hey Maddie. We need people for AOTC push come TWW. Hit me up and we can chat more.

Guild Recruitment: Plagued (Tichondrius - Horde)

About Us:
Plagued is a midcore end-game mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server, dedicated to progressing through the latest content. We’re a tight-knit community of experienced players who value teamwork, strategy, and a bit of humor.

Recruitment:
We’re currently seeking skilled healers and DPS players to join our AOTC raid team!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST

Requirements:

• Strong knowledge of your class and role
  • Previous mythic raid experience (or equivalent)
  • Ability to attend raids consistently
  • Good communication and teamwork skills

What We Offer:

• A supportive and experienced raid team
  • A relaxed, adult environment (18+ only)
  • Opportunities for growth and development
  • A chance to be part of a dedicated community

How to Apply:
If you’re interested in joining Plagued, please reply with your character name, class, role, and a brief summary of your experience. You can also contact me, Peyo#1247, through BattleNet or Peyotie on discord

Let’s conquer the latest content together!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!![A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> AOTC Guild Recruiting for TWW!