New to Wow, looking for a guild i can progress in

Hello, my name is Sayah and I’m looking for a guild to call home. a little about me:

I’m 22 years old and this is my first-time playing wow. I mainly play retail wow currently, but I do want to play Wotlk eventually. My time zone is PST and I play on Terenas. I’m 259 ilvl and I main a subtlety Night elf rogue but I can play outlaw as I know it’s better for content, or assassination. I have a couple alt toons, but I’ll mainly be playing a rogue and an alt demon hunter, I’m also not opposed to rolling a healing toon eventually as I want to learn every aspect of wow.

What I want from a guild:

Honestly, I just want friends to play. After many attempts to get into +1 or +2 mythic+ keystones but getting declined as I’ve not done them before and sitting in lfr queue with no luck, I really just want people to help me progress my main and learn the game. I have discord and I’m willing to use it. I’d want to do raids like sanctum of domination, mythic+ and learn pvp. I also like doing achievements and quests. I play the game every day and am almost always in game playing.

Thank you for reading my post if you made it this far, if I left anything important Youd like you know out, please do ask, you can whisper me in game or on here :slight_smile:

Hello!! Welcome to wow! I’m in a guild called Valor and we’re a guild with a wide range of casual players and semi hardcore players, so there’s room for any kind of player regardless of skill level. We raid three times a week (2 heroic nights and 1 normal). We also have a large group of players who enjoy doing mog runs, m+, and pvp. We’re on the realm Aerie Peak. However you dont need to be on the same server as us to chat and play with us. My bnet is Alfganzo#1826 and my discord is o - o#7331 if you’re interested just reach out!

P.S. if you vibe with us I’ll pay for your main characters server transfer so you can join the guild :wink:

1 Like

Yoooo welcome to wow!

1 Like

Thanks! ive been liking it alot so far

hey Sayah! we’ve always prided ourselves on being a social and helpful small community to anyone regardless of experience and I think you would be a great fit with sentry! ill put our basic info below and i hope to hear from you soon!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday and Friday 8-10:30 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Low Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

1 Like

{18+ Adult Guild} [H][Icecrown] Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) im on discord hmu

Hiya Sayah!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together (mog runs, pet collecting, dailies, etc.). We have both AOTC progression raids and Family nights in Normal. We are currently inviting more family members who wish to have a home and friends to play with. We frequently use Discord communication for group activities and just general hanging out. If interested, please contact Akai here, at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

check us out and let us know

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi there! Welcome to the wonderful world of world of warcraft!! I would like to send you my guild families information, so you can see what type of environment we are. We have a wide range of levels of play from the members in our family! We hope to have some things to offer you as a new player and if you would like to reach out to me on discord my name is Byndi#5161. I would love the opportunity to speak with you soon! Good Luck!
[A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!

Hi Sayah!

I think you would be a greay fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310