LF Raiding / Mythic + Guild

Faction / server does not matter to me . Let’s chat and see where we can go from there. When I’m free to add you on discord to talk we can go forward from there. I have every class / spec / role in the game. Looking for a home for Season 2 going forward.

My discord is : LoneWolf#2183

Hello Vyndaki,

We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Morning Raids: 10am - 2pm PST (Wed and Thurs)
Evening Raids: 8pm - 11pm PST (Tues and Thurs)

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord- Shamshieldz#4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

2 Likes

Hi Vyndaki!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

1 Like

Hello there! Here is our guild info, maybe it’ll work out for you. Feel free to add me on discord if it seems like a good fit:

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 heals (prevoker preffered)
1 DH
1 Warrior
1 ENH Shaman

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337

1 Like

Heya. I sent you a Discord invite to chat when you are available to see if our guild might be a good fit for you.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week. We are currently 7/9N Aberrus.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, current available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out the times y’all get together to start raid is too early for me. I’m a family man , sorry but thanks again

Perhaps listing the times instead of being vague would help people not post needlessly.

oh gosh ty so much for your wisdom

You’re welcome! Best of luck to you on you search!

1 Like

Still looking

Hey Vyn!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
8/9N 7/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer: Prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Enh Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Welcome, Here you can find information about our guild, roster, players, events, logs on [Guilds of WoW Web] and much more…

Horde US Area52

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30 p.m to 11:30 p.m. EST ( PST 5:30-8:30pm, CST 7:30-10:30pm)

Current Progression: 8/8 N 8/8H Voti, Aberrus 8/9 NM 2/9 H

Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Requirements: Only raid-ready players with logs that meet the minimum ilvl requirement of 400

About Us:
Some of us are close buddies who have come here to enjoy the game and kill monsters for fun. We’re here to enjoy the new and old content & to down bosses. We are a small guild searching for raiders that can help us build a strong raid squad, obtain AOTC before the season is up, and begin making preparations for what comes ahead. We want to advance, but we need the bodies to do so! When we couldn’t find a guild that could accommodate our schedules, we gathered a group of friends to start our own squad in 2022, late in the Dragonflight season 1.

We do, however, have some expectations:
Must always strive to improve and move forward, were looking for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn.
We enjoy making jokes in between pulls and being amusing during boss fights, but when we prog, we frequently take things seriously.

Raid Attendance- We are aware that family and everyday events occur. In the end, we all play to participate in this game, therefore we ask that you do your best to attend raids out of respect for the other players. To let us know when you will be gone.

Our raid team’s current top priorities
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral/Resto
Shaman: Enhancement/(ele is ok but prefer enhance)
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock Any
Pally: Holy

Be optimistic- Be diligent and open to learning at all times. Everyone makes errors. Learning from that is the best thing you can do. While making progress, we also want to enjoy ourselves.

If you choose to join us, please keep in mind that this is an 18+ guild. We take ourselves seriously, but we do joke around a lot so be mindful of that.