(Crossfaction) Pally / Monk/ DK / DH player looking for a home

Morning everyone

It’s the weekend!!! We made it!

Good morning everyone! Time for some mythics!

You might be interested in Reborn and/or Calamitous Intent. We are a guild that’s been around for a long time, our whole spiel is here:

Guild Recruitment Link

The goal for us is semi-casual mythic when attendance/gear allow, but otherwise knocking out AOTC for every tier.

Only downside is that tanking spot isn’t 100% promised, but you probably could have it (I got bumped out of dps to go back to tanking, but I am willing to consider dropping back to DPS). Obviously S4 involvement would be nice, but not mandatory. Also all of the classes you would be interested in are wanted. Especially a monk, but honestly anything is good.

My DK finally got his 260 weapon. Now I’m tanking like a boss!

Congrats on the new baby!!! I honestly think you woul dbe a great fit to our family! Hit me up if you might be interested! Byndi#5161

Where my 9:30 to 11:30 peeps at :slight_smile:

Morning everyone

I also have a boost which might be used for a shaman because they are amazing!

Happy Sunday all :slight_smile:

Morning everyone!

Good day! How’s everyone doing?

Evening everyone!

Good morning!

Hi Captcodfish!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Wrekkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vathorean know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

DH is looking good. So is monk!

Evening fam!!

Morning everyone

I think I’m a good player. Maybe not exceptional but pretty good. Lol

Hello!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via Battletag: Beefy#11651.

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!