Returning player in need of a home

Found a guild! Thank you all!

Hey Multanu,

I think we’re what you’re looking for.

Incorporeal is brand new looking to establish our roots as a mid-core raiding guild focused on player growth and development. We want to be the pillars to help you succeed in your endgame goals, but also forge a long lasting friendship with each other.

We are a Horde guild on Thrall. Our raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Tues/Thurs from 8pm-11pm EST.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to reach out to me on discord: Rvynn#6533

Hope to hear from ya!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Multanu,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Greetings!

Annunaki (H-US-Turalyon) is a small and consistent AotC focused raiding guild looking for a few DPS players (classes pref open) to join our ranks for DF…

Currently: All Legion-BfA-Slands AotCs w/ raid achievements

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Our main goal is to maintain our mature and relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: good attitude, good attendance, good play style

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

Hey there Multanu!

Sounds like you are looking for a new place to call home.

Currently our guild is searching for some players to complete our raid team. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST. As for Mythic + , we’ve got people running keys steady! Outside of WoW, we have people who play a wide variety of games. Usually once a week or so, some of us will get on together and play a game like Among Us, Pummel Party, and recently Human Fall Flat. We try to do a little bit of everything so that there’s something for everyone.

I’ve added your Discord, but in the meantime check out our recruitment post if you are interested and let me know if you’ll consider joining us for Dragonflight!!

~Sparty (Discord - Sparty#7585)

im the gm of a guild on illidan called my gear is red if you would consider swapping to our server i make it rule to not be clicky i hate that stuff myself and i would be more then happy to help you get to 20+ keys cuz thats one of my goals to lol i tanked my first 20 this season and in DF 20s will give the best vault if your interested join my discord ( y9kjyqmv63 ) our raid times are a Friday/Saturday 1 am eastern to 4 am eastern with a optional raid day on Sunday but you dont need to raid with us to join us if you dont want i intend on getting everyone in the guild ksm in DF and aotc beyond that is just casual progression to CE

I added you on discord [dremora] your guild seems awesome. I cant raid becaise of my work schedule but m+ is the content im shooting for. Looking for a guild to tackle dragonflight with.

Loot Hoarders [H][Kargath]
Our Raid Times

• Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30 - 11:30pm EST
  • Monday [Optional] at 8:30 - 11:00pm EST (Monday is our night for farm and alt night)

Bnet Ørin#1413

Hey!!!

If you are still looking I’d love to chat!

Organized Chaoz is looking to add additional members to our roster.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 est.
when we are not raiding we are running Mythic+ and other content.

We have achieved AOTC every season as well as KSM for those that want it.

I would love to chat

My bnet is shiloh#1377 and discord shiloh#0935

Talk soon!

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding. Zuljin horde

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Still currently looking around, avoiding raiding days from Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays

Please read before you just copy and paste, I said I can’t raid Fridays or Saturdays. c:

1 Like

Hey Multanu,

We are specifically looking for a Balance druid and/or an Enhancement Shammy! OMG!

Our raid times are 730-1030 eastern, however.
So if you don’t have that half an hour of wiggle room, we may not be for you.

We are for you; however, if you love a strong close-knit community that enjoys heroic progression and helps each member meet their goals.

We also raid T and TH. But if you have flexibility, lets talk!
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM Just Wiped - Horde - Blackhand btag rehna#1428 or discord Arlida#2470

Here is a link to our current recruitment message

Hello Multanu,

My guilds team 1 might be a good fit for you, im sending you a discord request, until we link up, here is my guilds spam :slight_smile:

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hi Multanu,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic + Some Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 15+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD.
Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hey there! Just wanted to send over our information and see if you were interested:

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: A healthy balance of ranged and melee DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Found a guild! Thank you all!

Hi there!
I wanted to reach out as it seems our raid times would be perfect for what you are looking for right now. We do our progression raid on Fri-Sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. We also have an optional alt raid night on Thursdays at the same time. Here is our guild link if you wanna skim over it to find out more about us and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great night!