2 friends LF guild for DF

Hello, my friend and I just returned to the game and looking to join a casual raiding guild that is social and active plus does mythic plus. We both have some rust to shake off as it has been since 4 years since we played. I am looking at playing an evoker with ele shaman alt and him as a hunter.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Are Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman (But willing to accept other classes)

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Mohmo#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hey Rhaan,
We Have evoker spots open as well as Dps spots.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps: (Mage, Unholy DK, Frost DK, Boomkin)
    Healer: Priest
    (Holy or Disc)

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Rhaan,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic + Some Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 15+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hiya! Not going to bore you with promises and recruitment fluff. We are a group of folks that enjoy gaming together and keep a lively discord whether in game or not. We help each other because we enjoy each others company, be it questing, running Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, or raiding.

Since Mar 2005 we’ve been everything form a RP guild to an end game content pushing guild and all things in between, Today we are a casual guild that enjoys all content at our own pace. While we don’t wait for content to become obsolete, we aren’t striving for server firsts and stressing everyo0ne to play to maximum efficiency.

If we wipe on a boss 2-3 times, we laugh about it, blame the hunter, analyze what happened and move on. If we miss a raid lockout on a given week because RL got in the way of someone, oh well… plenty of other things to do in the game together.

That’s us in a nutshell. Now I’ll post the obligatory wall of text:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hi Rhaan!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Rhaan,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

is a small, newly formed tight knit guild looking to grow. We are a new guild that wants to build a community of active, friendly players. We are formed from a group of family/friends who have been playing WoW together over the last decade. We have a lot of respect for our members choosing to be with us in their journey in World of Warcraft, as they can choose any guild to be with. For that, we are ecstatic. Here are our goals for the guild:

Raids? Don’t be silly!!! Yes, we will be raiding. We are looking to push into heroic and grab Ahead of the Curve. This is our intention with EVERY raid tier this expansion.

Long May He Reign will provide the following to our raiders:

Guild Repairs

Feasts, Flasks, and raid food

Discord (raid communication)

Relaxed raiding environment

Our raid days and times are:

Friday and Saturdays from 9PM Server Time (Eastern Time) to 12AM Server Time

This is what we are in need of:

DPS
Healers

This is what you can expect from us:

Fun focused raid environment with mature adults
Reasonable patience with everyone's learning curve, especially those willing to put in the   
        effort.
AoTC focused goals each raid tier
Flexible attendance for when real life happens.

We we expect from our raiders:
Being prepared and on time for each raid.
Willingness to learn fights as the group adjusts to different strats. We may use a d different strat than what the majority uses, which may work better for our raid group.
Have an understanding of the raider expectations outlined in the guild discord.

Don’t want to raid? Yes we have room for you!!!

Another goal is Mythic+ dungeons… We are in need of key pushers for Mythic+ content, also including:

Old raid achievement runs
Mount farming

If you are interested in joining us or have questions feel free to add me to Battle.net or Discord:
Bnet: Trox#11195
Discord: Trox#8631

We hope to hear from you soon! Have a spectacular day!!!

I’m not sure what hours you are interested in but Day Raiders is a new guild doing morning raids during the week. We plan 2 days a week. If you would like to talk about what we are doing then message me.
BN jolenar#11150
Ryaden#5511

Hi Rhaan,

Let me know if this looks like something you are looking for

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hey welcome back we do raid Wednesday and fridays 6-9 PST small guild doing 10 man and would like to get to 15 :slight_smile:
We are laid back for the most part :stuck_out_tongue: and like doing other games or mythics + on our off days.

We have a few really skilled players and a few casuals. As a group we are normal/Heroic Level raiding. Mythic raids quite not are thing.

The War Pigs :slight_smile:

HavocD13#5274 is my discord if interested.

Hey Rhaan!

My name is Oliauna & I am the GM of the new guild Pandas with Headsets on Area 52 Horde. We’re a guild full of old & new friends hoping to raid & do M+ come DF! We’re currently looking for more new friends to enjoy the upcoming new content with & I personally think you’d really fit in. I am also a hunter main, but we can always take more & playing evoker sounds fun as heck too :slight_smile: So if ya’ll are up to faction changing, we’d love to have you! Or you could both make baby toons (a lot of us are leveling new toons!)

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

Well, if you have any questions or just simply want to know more, please don’t hesitate to msg me directly on discord: wigglehugs#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! Have a wonderful day!
:heart: / Oli

Hello Rhaan
i am fryeaa my guild. Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC. We are a group of older players average age of over 40.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hello Rhaan,

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hello Rhaan

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message in game or discord.
bnet - Bloodtypered#1344
Discord - Alextbaker#6694

Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

Hey Rhaan,

We are an Alliance guild (AoTC focused and hopefully prog into Mythic) on Stormrage. Our current raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 6-9pm PST. We also have a strong focus on M+ groups to try and support raid members with gearing.

If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843 or Bnet: moshgoddess#1375 :grin:

Hello I believe I have the team for you! We are a group of friends with a lot of exp but we are not super tryhards. We will be doing everything to help people improve and clear as much content as we can. Add me on disc to talk more! itzNA#5964

Hi Rhaan,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic + Some Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 15+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hello Rhaan!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Howdy Rhaan! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for raiders like yourself for Dragonflight! We are a guild of good friends who’ve been around and have raided together for over a decade. It sounds like the heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix, could possibly be a good fit for you guys. TF is our weekend team of casual, chill, friendly and sometimes silly friends that raids Fri and Sun 6-9pst. We’re looking to expand our heroic raid team roster and could use an evoker and hunter if you both are interested. I would look forward to speaking with you if you’re looking to join. You can message me via Bnet at Brerellin#1558. Come join us Firehawks!