Ret Pally Looking For New Team/Home

Hello,

The name’s Tuck. I have been playing WoW since late TBC and have been pushing end game content since late Cata. Now I can’t say that I have been around for everything between then and now BUT I absolutely love raiding and mythic+ as well as warcraft in general. I say Ret Pally looking for new home but in reality its me that is looking for a new home. My old/current guild has replaced me in my break in between patches. And now I just need a team where I can be productive.

Here is what you can expect to get out of me:
-Reliable, once I am on a set schedule I do everything in my power to be there because i understand it’s everyone’s precious time that I am wasting if I go against my word
-Knowledgeable, I will 100% watch boss videos, learn dungeon strats, and always the ins and outs of any and all classes I play
-Flexible, I say this gently because right now I want to play Ret Paladin BUT I am an altoholic and I have played Pally, Warrior, Druid, Demon Hunter, and Hunter at max level end game content for many many years. Also, Tanking/Healing when necessary.
-Fun to be around, I get along with most everybody and make jokes and feel the comradery amongst friends.

About Me:
I am an Active Duty Military member, married with 2 beautiful daughters. So my life can be crazy and unpredictable sometimes. With that said I will set aside time for raid nights and other events because I enjoy time with friends too.

What I am looking for:
A team/home environment. A group of friends. AOTC with maybe a dabble in heroic but not world first chasing. Mythic+ (where I truly live) fanatics. Overall just fun and friendly people to be around.

If you have stuck around this long than I appreciate your time, but please don’t just spam a guild thread here. I prefer conversations whether its text or voice. Add me on discord! Tuck#0460

Have a great day!

Bumped! Super nice to talk to unfortunately our times were too late

You sound like you would be a great fit with us. We are an AOTC oriented guild with hopes of dipping our toes into mythic, maybe first couple of bosses. We are also typically very active in Mythic+. Please feel free to reach out to me, would like the opportunity to talk to you further.

Discord-Tylius#9839

I tried adding you but it says that username wasn’t valid :frowning:

Added :slight_smile: hope to talk with you soon!

Hey,

First - thanks for your service.

I added you in battle.net and we can talk more there, but i did just want to give a elevator pitch so we know if there is any alignment.

We raid tues and thurs from 8-11pm EST. Most of us have families and careers so we are not expecting this game to be your first priority, all we ask is that you let us know when you are busy and can’t make it.

I love m+ too, it is where I primarily played after my daughter was born because a dungeon run was all I could really have time for.

Lets chat, maybe we can run a m+ or you could join us for a run sometime and we could see how it fits.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I added you, look forward to speaking with ya

Hey Tuck!
First I want to say we have lots of military members, veterans and parents so we understand the craziness for sure! After reading your post I thought maybe you would be a good fit with us and wanted to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild!
We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week.
We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future!
We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Hi Tuck,

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.