Healer main(rdruid, hpally, rshaman) LF chill late night guild

Currently focused on my resto druid 411, but have a hpally and rshaman also past 400 ilvl.

Looking for a smaller tight knit guild/group to run toward KSH with and do heroic raiding. I’m willing to DPS on my Druid if necessary.

<Midnight Madness> is a late night AOTC+ focused Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are building a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. We will clear AOTC every tier. When we have the roster, we’ll do Mythic progression but never at the expense of the community, meaning we won’t bring in people that don’t fit the guild vibe just to meet a 20m roster requirement.

Many of us are old (late 20s up to the 40s), so we don’t have time to deal with raging elitists. During trash, there is lots of friendly banter so make sure you can take a joke. During pulls, the group is very focused on doing the best we can.

We are looking for people that enjoy running keys. We have people that do them every night and the more we have, the better! Our keys range from low keys on alts all the way up to +20s and beyond. We have many people at 2.5k+ IO and still pushing.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Alt/Farm Night (optional):

• Monday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progress:

• Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 3/8

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

Hi there Doowhip - I am looking for a 4th core healer for my raid team. Honestly any of the classes you listed would be fine, though I am mostly intrigued by the hpally or resto shaman - I think they offer a lot of utility to a raid team that our comp currently lacks outside of the raw throughput that evokers and resto druids provide (which is what we have already).

I’ll share our guild post for you to look through - it includes my BNet if you’d like to reach out to chat further.

Best,
Liim

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/assault-aotc-guild-thufri-evenings-lfm/1540588

We can use a flexible healer. Let’s chat and see if we can see eye to eye :wink:

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hellloooo! If you’re still looking around I’d love the opportunity to have a chat. Please checkout our post and shoot me a discord message with your thoughts.
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837/4

Let’s chat on Discord.
Ehlissa#9836

Start off season 2 right and roast some wieners with us. Omni#9776 on disc

Hey there Doowhip!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-78h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Hey! My guild < We Break Keys>[H] on Area 52 is recruiting. We are looking for a Healer to fill our Raid team. We are currently 7/8 H. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday & Thursday 11pm-1:30am EST. If you are interested feel free to drop into our Discord [BecMEpkJuX] and see if we are a good fit.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511