M+ 2945 Devastation Evoker 420ilvl lf guild

Looking to get into raiding next season. I come prepared, accept criticism and feedback, am a team player, and am always trying to improve. My current goal is to get to 3k in mythic plus this season and to find a new home for next. I am also willing to heal, and can bring or play alts if needed.

Also willing to prove my worth via tryout/bench spot for the right squad.

Hey Dragonslol,

Firehawk mythic team has a spot open. Raid is tues and wed 6-9 pacific. We are currently 5/8M If you are interested hit me up.
Disc - Teren#0092 Bnet - Shadowdancer 1115.

I look forward to talking with you.

Hey Dragonslol, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hi Dragonslol, [US][Sargeras]Historically Iconic 3/8 M is currently recruiting for next tier, we raid T/Thu 9-12PM EST and would love to have a chat to see if you would be a good fit. We are a CE focused guild who will be pushing hard in 10.1.

Feel free to reach out with any questions Discord:BeWaReoFMe#3476

Still on the hunt!

Hi Dragonslol!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Warlock, UH/Frost DK, Arms/Fury Warrior, Devastation Evoker, Preservation Evoker, Holy Priest, MW Monk or Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 8/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster for 10.1! Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Still looking, hoping to find a home today! I’ve tried to contact some people, but still on the hunt!

Bnet: Rooney#1131

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:
DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock
Heals: Resto Druid/resto Shaman

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

hit me up Lone#1301 i think we may be a fit for ya

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 6/8M on Stormrage (Alliance).
We raid Sat/Sun from 8:30-12 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays.

We are ending season 1 after this weekend after killing Dathea, and plan to use the time until next season to recharge and regroup so that we can attain CE in EON.

Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Hey there dragonslol,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hi there,

I am from the guild Remnant. We’re looking for a couple more people to round out our raid group moving into 10.1, are you still looking for a raiding guild? We’re a 4/8M mythic guild pushing further & prepping for a solid opening raid in Aberrus. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST.

Discord: Marzapan#8742