3 players looking for a guild going into DF

3 friends looking for a committed guild with goals going into DF!

Some info about us:

We are a BM Hunter, Preservation Evoker, and Prot Warrior. Some of us have limited raid experience in SL, but a lot of high end raid experience in past expansions. The three of us met through classic WoW and then played a bit through Shadowlands but are looking to make a push in Dragonflight.

We show up prepared, do our homework and understand the value of a consistent and committed raider. We also enjoy being a part of the guild community and doing M+ outside of raid nights.

What we are looking for:
Weekday raid nights, preferably 2 nights a week but could be open to 3. A non toxic but also focused guild that focuses on high performance and downing bosses in an efficient manner.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Luna, recruiter for < game over > US proudmoore alliance. We are a CE focused guild in a positive and efficient environment.

OUR SCHEDULE: 

we raid 3 days a week in DF
★ Tuesday
★ Wednesday
★ Thursday
★ 830pm EST to 1130pm EST,
★ Invitations going out around 810-815pm.
note currently we are raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays only until DF to give people a break until DF launches.

ABOUT US:

★ Proudmoore, alliance.
★ 150-200 top-ranked history
★ 14+yr history of raiding as a guild.
★ long-standing CE/ AOTC every tier
★ positive and stern raiding environment. We don’t like wasting time

mandatory add-ons   

★ WA
★ bigwigs/dbm
★ method raid tools
★ RC loot council - this may get omitted with the loot changes since its not working

luna#14515

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we have full cleared all the fated raids on heroic. With casual mythic prog. Right now I think we are all ready for dragon flight:) We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for DPS and healers! (Death knight?!) healers will be competitive! Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

We have formed a new horde morning raiding guild. Day Raiders on illidan We plan to raid 2 days a week starting in dragon flight and plan a start time between 8am -10 am EST. If you have any interest feel free to contact me.
Bn jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511

< Keystone Kin > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. With end goals of AotC & KSM. Our Server: Area 52. We’re recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First !!!

Raids: Normal & Heroic Minded
Days & Times : Tuesday / Thursday 8pm - 11pm CST.
Mythic +: Daily

Recruitment Needs: ALL Slots Available!!

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian )
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement )
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew )
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub )
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Discord: Devill#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943 . This is us, hmu if you wanna talk.

Hi, I’m Luna, recruiter for < game over > US proudmoore alliance. We are a CE focused guild in a positive and efficient environment.

OUR SCHEDULE: 

we raid 3 days a week in DF
★ Tuesday
★ Wednesday
★ Thursday
★ 830pm EST to 1130pm EST,
★ Invitations going out around 810-815pm.
note currently we are raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays only until DF to give people a break until DF launches.

ABOUT US:

★ Proudmoore, alliance.
★ 150-200 top-ranked history
★ 14+yr history of raiding as a guild.
★ long-standing CE/ AOTC every tier
★ positive and stern raiding environment. We don’t like wasting time

mandatory add-ons   

★ WA
★ bigwigs/dbm
★ method raid tools
★ RC loot council - this may get omitted with the loot changes since its not working

luna#14515

Hey Totesnhoez,

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message
bnet - Bloodtypered#1344
Discord - Alextbaker#6694

Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

Hello Totesnhoez!
We are a progressively minded AOTC alliance guild on stormrage, currently looking for more players to add to our guild family. I’d like to interest you and your friends in checking us out! I’m including the link to our guild information for you to do so. If you guys are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon! I hope you have a great night!
Byndi