LF AOTC Guild - H DH and Lock

Hi peeps!!! Havoc DH and Lock looking for 18+ AOTC guild, 2 N / week ( no weekends ) that finish raiding around 10 PM est.

1 Like

Message me on discord and we can chat!

I think we offer what you’re looking for.

Wammo#5411

Hi Jexïa!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker and Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hello! We are M+ and Normal/Heroic raiding guild. Our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 8-11pm EST. A bit late for you, but 11 PM is acceptable then I’d like to talk and see if you’d be interested in joining.

Community and Guild For N/H raiding and Mythic+ - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Jexïa,

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

Our raid Time: Weds/Fri 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me on discord (Jeriky#9574)

Will check for trial run asap

Hey there Jexia!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-78h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Hey there! we have a AotC prog run @ Midnight Eastern Sunday/Monday! They’re currently working on Raz, tight-knit and have been together for a long time!
Hit up Tyrfang#1692 and tell him Slerne sent you about the Night run!

Yay for Friday!

Hey there! I’m not sure if you’re looking for a more casual environment as well, but thought I’d offer! :slight_smile: We’re a semi-casual guild - One More Pull on Zul’Jin and currently looking for dps! We focus mainly on getting aotc, and have achieved it each tier since our forming in S1 Shadowlands. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST. We’re looking to dabble in mythic as well as soon as we beat the roster boss, and outside of that always down to push keys. If you’re still looking for a guild, feel free to message me on disc! Mollotov#2682

Hi there. I am not sure if you are still looking, but Iron Knights is a relatively casual raid guild that raids Tues/Thurs, but our raids go from 8pm-11pm est. I know this does not line up exactly with your desired times, but hopefully it is close enough. Our guild’s main goal is to AoTC and a few mythic bosses, raid size permitting. We are currently done for the season, but we are actively looking for people for the next raid tier. If you think you are interested, you can message me on discord at FaceOH#5168

to the tops!

1 Like

Hey Jexia, we are still recruiting for our core raid team! Message me on discord for more information and we can chat!

We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 7-9 CST.

Currently 2/8 M just waiting to push more till we get the core set.

discord at: Wammo#5411
B.net: Wammo#11464

1 Like

Hi there! If you could do 1130PM EST then I’d love to have a chat! Checkout our post and shoot me a message on discord with your thoughts!
Zozz#0329

Hello Jexia,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Back up! Contacting peeps today <3

Hey Jexia -

Originating at the start of Shadowlands as a Learn-To-Raid program, the Misfits raid team solidified itself as a roster and achieved Ahead of the Curve in every raid tier of the expansion while only raiding 1 night a week.

Moving into Dragonflight, the team has added an additional night, and will continue to earn AotC in every raid while maintaining the same welcoming, friendly, and constructive atmosphere that it has had since day 1.

Please take a moment to check our recruitment status on our website at seraphguild dot com. We are currently in search of DPS with high needs for DH, and Monk but looking for all DPS. Note that even if your class is listed as closed, we will do our best to accommodate people.

Please contact Phestuke on bnet (Phestuke#1102) or Discord (Phestuke#6962) to get in touch.

Raid Times:
Monday 9-12 Eastern (8-11 Server)

Woooot for friday!!!