Looking for Guild

Your Server Doesn’t matter to me, Nor what you are doing, Just looking for people to socialize with. Raid, PvP, RP, Questing, whatever I’m good with it.

I am not new to wow, though I haven’t played in several years.

I generally Main a Warlock, or a Healadin. Though I can use other classes also. Doesn’t really matter what you need, I can make and level one if need be.

I am 38, Former US Army. In case there is a question of Age for your Guild.

Hi Malpherian! Not sure on your availability, but I have included our information below. I think we may be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

About Us

We are a medium sized community and this summer we celebrated our 10th year! If you are a laid back, chilled-out person then you are most welcome. We have folks that range from the casual (just learning) to the (fairly sweaty) hardcore gamers. The difference is, our skilled players help folks out(when they can) and never look down on those who might not have the same skillsets. Our main community has been supported for a long time with World of Warcraft, but we do play other games; Lost Ark, Minecraft, etc…

Ex Inferno has 6 raid teams, as well as 2 M+ teams and a PVP team with various times and schedules. There is also a community raid every Saturday that anyone in the community can attend and have fun!

Team Peach is Looking for Members!

Sat/Sun from 12pm EST to 3pm EST
Short raid time, so you’ll need to be @ the raid entrance and ready to pull. AOTC goal with the sights of dabbling in mythic content.

Tanks: Closed
MDPS: Open
RDPS: Open - Full on Evokers
Heals: 1-2

Contact Info

If you are interested, please swing by our discord: https://discord.gg/exinferno , read our #welcome channel and Core Values, and then if all that works for you, then ping me @Bootycutie or you can contact me directly at: Bootycutie#3236

There is a brief voice interview required.

Hope to see you around!
-Booty

Hi Malpherian!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Malpherian - you sound like a great fit for us! Super friendly bunch, looking for a few more for our team. Info below - message me at Tim#1765 as a friend in game or message Adversarial#3162 on Discord for more info!

The Defiance, a tight-knit guild on Hyjal focused on heroic raiding, is relaunching after a hiatus at the end of Shadowlands! If you’re an adult who wants a relaxed, friendly, collaborative raiding experience - but still wants to clear AOTC - we’re the perfect community for you.

Current openings: Open recruitment. Our raid team is nearly full, but we’re still looking for more M+ players!!

• High Priority: one more dps, looking for shaman/paladin specifically

Even if you aren’t interesting in raiding, we’re always looking to grow our community of Mythic+ and casual players as well!

Raid Schedule:
Thursday/Sunday, 6:30PT/8:30CT, going until roughly 9:00PT/11:00CT

Objectives
For us, AOTC is the name of the game! There’s nothing more rewarding than banding together as a team to learn fights and progress through content. As soon as Vault of the Incarnates launches, we will start in normal difficulty before progressing into heroic after we clear.

Building a healthy, positive community is important to us. We want players who take a relaxed, fun approach to the game - but also put in the time and effort to help the guild as a whole achieve common goals. If you’re a busy adult who can’t devote HOURS and HOURS to the game, but still takes pride in your parses, you’ll fit in great here! We have a zero tolerance policy for rude, bigoted or toxic behavior and we’ve never had any serious drama.

If you are interested in The Defiance, or if you have any questions about the above, please add Tim#1765 as a friend in game or message Adversarial#3162 on Discord, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions. See you on the Dragon Isles!

What other games do you all play specifically? I play a lot of games myself.

Also I will definitely be making an Evoker. Also which server are you all on?

hey Malpherian,
Would love to chat more with you! Heres our information.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello Malpherian!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST.
We welcome newer or inexperienced players, take the time to explain the things they need to get them end game ready. We have lots of patient, friendly and knowledgeable players ready to extend their hands. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Byndi

Hi Mal,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and an OT for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!