409 Feral/Resto LF Late night

Late night pref 12 am Eastern or later - 7/8H just because been more focused on M+ - Have logs available.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zeropulse#metric=dps

Apex#12666 BTAG

Hello there Zeropulse!
I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great day/night :slight_smile:

Hey there. Day Raiders is a morning raid guild. Perhaps you would like to sleep at night and raid in the morning? We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. We are aotc.
Discord Ryaden#5511

Looking for a later start time than 9 pm sorry.

1 Like

<Midnight Madness> is a late night AOTC+ focused Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. We will clear AOTC every tier. When we have the roster, we’ll do Mythic progression but never at the expense of the community, meaning we won’t bring in people that don’t fit the guild vibe just to meet a 20m roster requirement.

Many of us are old (late 20s up to the 40s), so we don’t have time to deal with raging elitists. During trash, there is lots of friendly banter so make sure you can take a joke. During pulls, the group is very focused on doing the best we can.

We are looking for people that enjoy running keys. We have people that do them every night and the more we have, the better! Our keys range from low keys on alts all the way up to +20s and beyond. We have many people at 2.5k+ IO and still pushing.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (1am - 3am EST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (1am - 3am EST)

Alt/Farm Night (optional):

• Monday: 10pm - 12am PST (1am - 3am EST)

Progress:

• Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 3/8

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp