Looking for a guild

Hows its going guys, long time player since vanilla. Bouncing on and off throughout life. Looking to find a good casual guild with peeps. I came back and played a lot of BFA mythic and raiding but skipped shadowlands.

Playing mostly horde but i know that doesnt matter. Not looking for small or HUGE guilds but something nice and good vibes that i may call home after a while

Divine Esports
Horde and Alliance options
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progressiom

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation /warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

btag: Tyrue#1545

My guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius (late night/PST) is a 18+ guild that was formed prior to the start of Season 2 of Dragonflight by a group of friends. We are currently recruiting chill players who enjoy the game in any and all capacity - altoholics, collectors, PVPers, key pushers, recently returning or new players - we’d love to have you!

Our community events include mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun. Discord is active during the day and many guildies enjoy running WotLK content in our sister guild and D4 together as well.

As a guild we’re AOTC VotI 2/8M and AOTC Aberrus with several members having KSM completed for the season already.

Recruiting any and all classes and specs regardless of gear, level or experience - we’re hoping to build a fun, relaxed and friendly community of mature gamers and nerds who like to smash pixels in their downtime.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or the GM Grum via Discord or Battlenet for a chat.

Recruiter @ Bresei - Bnet: Bresei#1157 / Discord: bresei#4676
GM @ Grum - Bnet: Grum#11774 / Discord: Grum#9775

1 Like

Sounds like a wonderful group of people! And exactly what ive been looking for! Id love to join

My bnet is subs#1886 if you wanna add me to join later or send the discord server?

Hey if you have a chance, hit me up on discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey ~ Welcome back!

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored.

H Reclears currently - Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses. Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

Normal / Alt night - Sunday 9pm EST - 12am EST

Mythic+ - We do mythic plus nights usually on our offnights, sometimes I schedule an event day for this. We run keys for alts, but also push higher keys if you are interested in that part of the game as well.

We also do fun events - Discord Transmog contests, and ingame events.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

:crescent_moon: Greetings, fellow adventurers! :crescent_moon:

Ready to ascend to new heights? Nightmares of the Fallen (US Aggramar-Frizzcrank) awaits your arrival! Our guild is a haven for exceptional players like you, fervently chasing Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) glory. We’re united by a passion for raiding, community, and overcoming challenges together.

:fire: What Awaits You:

:sparkles: A vibrant community of like-minded comrades.
:sparkles: Devoted leaders cultivating a positive raid atmosphere.
:sparkles: Consistent AOTC success with eyes on even greater achievements.
:sparkles: Mythic prospects for those who stand out.
:sparkles: Supportive mentoring, feedback, and resource access for self-improvement.

:calendar: Our Raid Schedule:

:clock3: Saturdays: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
:clock3: Fridays (Optional Alt/Normal Run): 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

:crystal_ball: What We Desire:

:sparkles: AOTC-level experience or the prowess to match.
:sparkles: Dedication to honing your role through continuous learning.
:sparkles: Flexibility with scheduling, understanding real-life commitments.
:sparkles: Effective communication and a thirst for adaptability.
:sparkles: A sunlit attitude contributing to our lively, collaborative spirit.

:dizzy: Journey with us to vanquish Azeroth’s trials hand in hand. Whether you’re seasoned or rising, if you’re hungry for growth, Nightmares of the Fallen is your haven.

:scroll: To venture forth, contact our recruiters in-game for a chat:

Discord: cuttercupx, Adeo83

BattleTag: Cuttercup#1168, Adeo#1542

:star2: Embrace bold aspirations with Nightmares of the Fallen! :star2:

Hi Subthehut,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

Hello Subthehut, I’m Nei, the GM of In a Pickle on Thrall! Hoping we could help you find that forever home! We’re a casual 18+ AOTC, M+ and Fun Events guild. We have explicit language / adult humor and banter (all in fun!). We’re always looking for casual and or M+ members to join us!

Our main goal is to have the most fun while progressing as a team through various content in the gaming world. We generally have the most fun when we’re joking around and bantering/picking on one another, that’s when we have the most laughs! We’re pretty social in game but mainly in discord (text / voice chat).

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Tues & Weds: During Raid Prog: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST
  • Tues & Weds: After AOTC Achieved: Based on group(s) availability and interest. Fun-Run’s 9pm EST until 11pm EST Consists of: M raids of current/previous xpac, meta raid/dungeon achievement runs, mount/transmog runs for older raid/dungeons
  • Thurs: M+ Night 9pm EST until group(s) decide to call it

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: Neithia

we might be the right fit for you

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829