393 Prot Warrior with DPS OS LF Raiding/M+ Guild

I am looking to find a place to call home.

I am looking for a guild that will be going for AOTC and then progressing Mythic.

I also would like to find a good group of people to push keys with.

I am mainly looking to find a guild with an open Tank spot but would be open to swapping to DPS when needed.

I am available 9:30 EST or later any weekday.

Drop your Bnet or Discord below and I’ll contact you.

If faction xfer is an option then lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Hello Ananai!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
IHere’s the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.