Returning player LF guild

Hello all I took a break from WoW in shadowlands and l am looking at coming back now. I am looking for a friendly, active and social guild that does raiding and mythic +. I am looking at trying to main a aug or dev evoker.

Hi Mikonn!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi Mikonn!
My guild Vro sounds like what you may be looking for. We’re a friendly social guild that does weekly Mythic+ runs, Raids and world content in a non-stressful environment. We’re a chill group that defines ourselves as midcore. Our raids are Tues/wed 9pm-11:30pm EST, and regular M+ runs are Thurs/Sun 9pm EST. If you’re interested in checking us out feel free to add me!

Discord: Lunctime1
Battle.net: Profentus#1629

Hello Mikonn,

I run a laid back heroic raiding guild on Area 52 called Soulhaven. We maintain a positive environment for raiding while downing content. Doing so has helped achieve AoTC every season so far. While we are not raiding we actively play party games to keep the social aspect of the guild alive at all times.

Our raid days are Tues/Weds 9:00 to 11:30 EST

Feel free to add me to Bnet: Wynneman#1501

Greetings, I am unsure of what play times would suit you but if you are looking for something a lil later at night, here is my spam.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, rogue, dk- have none of these
Ranged Dps: Any

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hi there Mikonn,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hi Mikonn,

My guild Midlife Crisis on Area-52 is recruiting for a DPS Evoker.

Our raid schedule is Tue/Wed/Thu nights 9p-11:45p eastern time.

We’ve gotten AOTC for both seasons. We are currently clearing Aberuss weekly and farming 3/9 mythic to get everyone a mythic vault slot each week.

Coming up for 10.2 we’re going to run the full guild raid team on Tue/Thu nights starting on normal and then progressing into Heroic. On Wed nights we are going to run a more competitive group of no more than 20 people that will start on heroic then progress into mythic. The heroic/mythic progression team will still raid with the full raid team on Tues/Thu nights. This plan will allow the full guild to raid together 2 nights a week, but allow a smaller team push progression a bit faster.

We also have many members that run mythic+ keys during the week.

We’ve already had a few re-rolls and transfers join us in prep for Amirdrassil. Hope to be able to you talk more. Thanks and good luck.

BNet: Karlzmon#1583
Discord: BigPoppaKane

Welcome back Mikonn!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi there Mikonn! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Discord: bellenoire
Bnet: Belle#1386