(H) Returning Player Looking for Guild to Raid/M+ and have fun

Just looking for a chill community to run with and laugh and have fun.
I’m a laid back person, skip the drama. Not sure what I want to play this Xpac, can help fill Melee/Range. Play pretty much nightly, unless the GF has plans for us (Rarely)

Looking for Fri/Sat raid days

Current server is Mal’Ganis

I used to main Ret Pally, Havoc DH, Frost Mage, Unholy DK, BM Hunter.

DJJDIZZ#1700 is the tag.

Thanks for your time.

Hello Jhizuz!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hey Jhizuz,

We may be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

I added you.

If a server xfer is an optio. I’d love to chat with you. A bit about us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We are currently rounding out our weekday 10 man and our weekend raid teams as well as staging for our 25 man raid team. Our mythic teams are filling up an we are adding more. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons, Glory of the … raids/dungeons for achievements, xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!