[A] 290 Monk LF AOTC EST Guild

Hi there. I’m currently looking for a raiding guild with a hunter friend. We’re both very interested in an AOTC-focused guild. If you are looking for competent dps or tanking, please contact me via discord: Sunzi#6194.

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Heya Lifu and friend!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi there! We are currently looking for members to join our guild family! We are an AOTC Focused raiding team with a very close knit group of people that would love to welcome you and your friend with open arms :slight_smile: You can reach me on discord at Byndi#5161 and here is ourguild spam for more information on our guild/raid team! I look forward to talking with you soon!

Hi Lifu!

I think you folks would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hey Lifu and friend! I just sent you a DM on Discord :stuck_out_tongue: Looking forward to chatting with you.

Hi Lifu! What times are you looking for?

Dawn Eternal is an old guild from the start of WoW. At one time we were in the world top 10. Over the years we’ve moved to Semi-Hardcore or Semi-Casual. We have a handful of people ready for Mythic raiding but the rest are only content for Heroic. So we’re looking for more to help us rebuild for Dragonflight.

We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 6:30pm to 10:30pm PST (9:30 to 1:30 EST). We are considering making one day a heroic group and keeping the other two for progression only. Cross-server/faction raiders welcome too.

If these times work for you and this sounds interesting, feel free to chat up any Dawn Eternal member on Cenarius server. Or join and text chat in our recruitment channel on our discord server = https://discord.gg/N42VvZHuA2