LF Raiding Guild

Looking for an Alliance guild on stormrage for heroic raiding and mythic plus. Can change facations if need be.

I currently have 3 chars, 2kio, 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic. The guild i currently raid with struggles clearing, so I want to explore other options

Can raid. Tue and Wed anytime…Or sun and mon 5pm pst or later

ilvl404 Warrior - Main currently

ilvl398 Shadow/Holy priest

ilvl395 Enhance Shaman.

Im on every day and enjoy doing mythic plus also.

Discord - Reactz#8142

Would love to talk. We are alliance and raiders tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern and have a core spot open for AOTC and mythic prog. Please reach out to me

Mortiia#6352 on disc

I just accepted

Hello! I am the GM from Under Oath and I saw your profile, We are a laid back AOTC guild that is a mix of newcomers and retired CE raiders. We like to push keys and do content together and eventually do mythic+ sales and heroic sales as well. We are recruiting for dps and was wondering if you would like to trial for our guild so you could get a feel for our atmosphere and see if it is a place you would like to call home! My discord is lilpost#5712 or Bnet is post#11778. Hope to hear from you!

Hello there!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

I added you on discord - we’re 2/8M and raid Tu/W 8p-11p EST on Stormrage.

Check our post out for more info -

[A] Superiority Complex - 2 day! 2/8M - LFM! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)