LF Sat/Sun Raid Team

My girlfriend and I are looking for a weekend raid to for Dragonflight.
We both have plenty of raid experience and numerous past AoTC’s. She has been on a long break and is looking to come back to get ready for DF and I have been playing (mostly solo) but was still able to get my S3 KSM. She plays Resto Sham and I have numerous classes I could hop to depending on the needs. that all being said… Guild attitude and Culture are most important to us. We both want to progress… but… have fun doing so.

Vaydis#1889 for any questions

Hi! I wanted to reach out and send you our guild spam. We do raid on fri/sat but on EST and late night area… If you decide we might fit will with you message me on discor dat Byndi#5161. Look forward to hearing from ya!

Atrayu,
We have quite a few people in my guild that are just coming back from short or long breaks. We would love to add you guys to the mix. We raid Friday and Saturday, dont know if thats a deal breaker or not. Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun