LF US Guild w/ Late Night Raiding

I’ve been playing since vanilla off and on, and am looking to get back into a fun group for Dragonflight. I’ve got kids and a pretty busy job, so not looking for a hardcore mythic guild, but would love to do some raiding. Ideally for me:

1-2 nights a week on Normal/Heroic progression - after 9pm ET (don’t care what time the server time is as long as the raid itself is late enough).

Outside of that - I’m looking for a fun group to socialize with in and out of game. I work from home and as I mentioned I have 2 (nearly 3) kids - so my time to talk with other adults/make friends has gone way down over the years.

I’m comfortable in any role (I was hoping to DPS this xpac, but I have the most experience healing and then tanking) - and once I find a good guild I’m planning to roll a new character on their realm and use the pre-patch to catch-up on some gear.

Happy to answer any questions about me!

Thanks in advance.

Hey Dadcifist,

I think Zero Dawn on Area 52 [H] may be a good fit for you.

We are currently recruiting a few more ranged dps to fill out our AotC raid team.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10pm-1am server time (est)

We have a fun group of people with an active discord. On off night you can typicay fond someone doing keys or transmog runs, leveling alts, pvp.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here, or add me on discord or Bnet.

There are a few of us leveling new toons so you could tag along and getcaughtupwith some of theguildies.

Discord Rayvhen#1490
BNet Rayvhen9#1269

add my airbourn88#1885 on btag woot

I actually read your post and won’t just copy/paste the typical guild spiel. We’re a small group of in game friends that do content mainly for the sake of playing together in the company of friends. We do every thing together, from xmogs and mounts to mythic and casual raiding. The point is to have fun together. While we are an adult community I don’t think I’ve witnessed anything in our chats that would make a 10 yr old or their parent feel uncomfortable. So if you’re still looking feel free to follow up with us and let’s see how it goes?

Now I’ll paste the obligatory guild spiel:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Heloo Dadcifist!

We are an AotC-focused guild on Alliance Stormrage, raid Friday and Saturday 10:30pm EST - 1:30am EST, and we’re looking for pretty much whatever you want to play. A lot of our members are PST so they’re on late as well.

Here’s the full guild thing: Disregard this post

Feel free to send a message if interested.

Olloooo! Saw this just sitting here and thought you would fit right in with our little community we have going on. We are all very active, and just enjoy the natural flow of the game and experiencing it together.

We are Conscripted: A guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to reach out to me
Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

HI Dadcifist, I’m Wraist

My guild might be the right one for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hello Dadcifist!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!
Byndi

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We also have a guild community so we can cross faction into raids and M+. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting for raiding once Dragon Flight hits. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191. Flair#1625 is avaible as well.

Hey there Dadcifist!

First off, really enjoy the name haha.

I’m the GM at PEBCAK on Area 52 Horde. We’re definitely looking to bring in more dps and healers to our team. With your later raid times, it seems to line up well with ours! We’re a pretty laid back group of folks with a diverse and inclusive team in both real life, and wow experience (2004 classic vets, dads, the works). We enjoy goofing around in discord and having fun but also know when to buckle up and focus on progression fights. Historically we have achieved our goals with AOTC in heroic, and some mythic progression. Any spec you’d like to play most would certainly work for us, we are just full on main tanks and Evokers.

The Boring Facts: We plan to get AOTC Heroic Clear, and do a bit of some mythic content as well.

Raid Times- Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am
Horde, Area 52, <PEBCAK<
Need Assorted DPS and non Preservation Heals.

Feel free to give me a shout if we sound like fun!
Discord @Brand#2884 or BNET @BrandMuffin#2585