DH LF New Home

Hey everyone,

I’ve pretty recently retired from the military and have a pretty insane amount of free time. It’s been a good while since I really raided, but I’d really love to get back into it since I have so much available time now days. Mythic +s are fun too obviously.

So I’m looking for a new spot that has a little bit of patience, I do learn quick tho. Preferably adults, I’m 41 btw. I’d like to make some new friends in the game and get back to the days of fun and gaming.

TwistedSixxes#5694 - Discord

Thanks for your time and look forward to meeting ya!

1 Like

Yo Fel!

Call of Cthun is an AotC and M+ focused guild, but we try and put community first as we’re all here to play a game and have some laughs. We’re all adults, and we aren’t exactly family friendly, but that’s not to say we’re jerks either, we just have a good sense of humor.

We got a few guys looking to get KSM this season for M+, and we’re pushing into Heroic trying to get AotC.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 9PM EST

If any of this sounds like your kinda group, hit me up on Discord:
imKranely#7770

And thanks for your service sir.

Messaged you on discord

Hey Felblazer,

Added you on Discord, Would love to chat with you! I think you’d be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus. We are also very active in M+ and enjoy running keys as well and are looking for people who want to push keys.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/ Knowledge of fights and being prepared
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Healer: High Priority- Resto Druid, H Priest, Disc Priest
Dps: High Priority- Ranged & Melee
Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey, Older crowd here. We are working on rebuilding our old guild after recently coming back for Dragonflight. We dont have anything set atm but are running m+ and pushing keys till we get enough people to start talking about raid.

Hi Felblazer,

We have an opening for a Demon Hunter on our raid team. Our group consists primarily of players who are 30-50 and balancing work/family/gaming. We are a very casual AotC group, currently 7/8N, 1/8H on a one night per week schedule. We have a very active group who enjoys running mythic dungeons throughout the week.

If you think we would be a good fit, I would like to talk with you. Bnet - Anna#1862

Hey there!

Pursuance is a causal AOTC raiding guild with the goal of pushing into mythic if our team wants. The majority of our team is in there 30s-40s, and a few of them are also prior military. We’re super chill, and just want to have fun downing bosses and poking fun at each other. We raid Tues/Weds 8 - 11pmCST and are currently 8/8N and 5/8H. We also run keys a lot. You’re welcome to join us and see if we’d be a fit for you, or even just to have some people to hang out with and do keys! My bnet is Tsubino#1385.

We may be the right fit, we’re a small tight knit family/friends guild that has been playing together for a long time…here’s our recruitment post…

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, or dm Grey | An Vod’ika#7430 in discord. Good hunting!

Hey there! My name is Renew and I’m the GM of Breath, a new guild on Area-52 (H). After getting CE during Nyalotha and a lengthy break from Shadowlands due to finishing a doctorate Breath was formed with one individual member who has led pugs to AOTC. I formed this community on the grounds to avoid the common pitfalls of guilds who don’t value their raiders’ time, overlook glaring issues because ‘they’re my friend’ and won’t take the initiative to progress. As such, this guild was created from a single individual recruiting complete strangers from around the servers who have the ideology as I’ve mentioned. Our raid times are 9pm-12 EST Tuesday and Thursday. Our current roster updated 1/19/23 is as follows:

Tank: 0
Healers: 2
DPS: 2

Cheers!

Discord: Renew#0661

Hey Felblazer. Armory won’t load for me at the moment, are you havoc or vengeance? If you’re havoc, we could be a home for you.

Night Train is an AOTC guild on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs 9pm-12am EST. Our current progression is 7/7N, 5/8H. We are also pretty active doing keys and just hanging out. Please add me on bnet if you want to talk - Kymiia#1681.

Hey there! Thank you for your service and I am glad you made it home safe! Our guild is a newly formed guild aimed at obtaining AoTC! We are looking for dedicated raiders with a similar mindset looking to have a good time while still taking down bosses! Our raid times are 8:30-11:00 pm CST (Sargeras, US)! We are currently ⅝ H but looking for more people to help fill out our team before continuing progression! Please pm me or message me on discord if you have any questions!

We had led a guild on Tichondrius before during BFA and SL where we pushed AoTC for BoD and CN respectively, but are trying to put a team together of successful raiders to push for progression in Vault of the Incarnates!

Message Ringo#6078 on Discord or reply to this message if you have any further questions!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Heya!
I am the GM of Midgard on Dalaran. We are a guild with an 18+ roster and are currently 7/8N and 1/8H and oh so ready to fully move into Heroic lol. We like to have a great time together and enjoy a healthy amount of banter. I am not phased by you still learning and know we can help you get where you want to be in the game

Our raid days are Sunday 8:30-11:30pm EST and Wednesday 9:30-11:30pm EST and we enjoy doing M+ randomly throughout the week to get the most bang for our buck through the vault.

If this sounds up your alley feel free to add my Bnet snow#14458 or Discord snow#2620 :slight_smile:

Hello Felblazer!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progresion teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Older crew here looking to rebuild a prior mythic guild.

Currently 7/8H looking to head into mythic soon.

Alliance
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern

Patient and willing to help.

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Would love to talk