Hpriest looking for home

Hello I am Holy priest looking for a new guild after some of my friends have been burnt out or stopped playing.
I can link logs upon request.
my bnet: celeste#11346
my discord(preferred): Jaboc#0001
thank you for your time.

Hello Mayzal,

I’m the recruitment officer for The Reckless on Tichondrius, looking to fill a few more roster spots, but we’re a tight knit community looking for like minded members. Here’s our info, feel free to reach out:

Reckless is an online gaming community formed in 2011. While we have spent most of our time progression raiding in World of Warcraft, we’ve also branched out and organized in New World, Lost Ark, and Destiny 2. All of which was made possible through a commitment and reliance on each other, and the friendships made in the games we share.

We’ve maintained CE level progression for years, and we’re back looking for like minded players in Dragonflight.

Schedule:

Monday 7-10p EST
Thursday 7-10 EST

Contacts:
Bnet: Vik#1619, Rhyno#2798, Cluraz#1378
Discord: Vik#4921, Rhyno#8972, FatherGreg#4833

Hello Mayzal!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us as we are currently looking for more healers, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

If ally on Whisperwind is an option, let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Good morning,
Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

US-Illidan 4/8 mythic raiders, currently recruiting any and all exceptional DPS and Healers to push Cutting Edge this Tier and beyond with the goal to finish every tier better then the last . Our Guild is comprised of Multi Cutting Edge players and leadership who want to achieve better ranks with each tier that passes , we want players that fit that same mind set . If you feel you could be a good fit , Please reach out with the info listed below!

Recruiting:
Balance Druid
Mage
Healer (Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman)
Any and all exceptional players

What we are looking for:
Mechanically inclined players
Ability to hear and speak in coms

Raid Times:
Tues. Wedns. Thurs. 8pm EST-11pm EST
Sales optional on Sundays 8pm

Battletag: Classic#11547, Fruity#11954
Discord: ChuckyTrees#3041, Fruity#8506

Would love to talk
Alliance
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
7/8H Raz @36%
Prior mythic guild looking to fill last few spots and go into mythic

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Have you found a guild yet? We are looking for healers

Hey we are looking for healer for our mythic prog group, check this out and LMK if you think it could work out :slight_smile:

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 2/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 6/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
This is our casual raid, a very relaxed environment with our goal to hit AOTC before the end of the season. This team will eventually dabble into entry mythic level content.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet.
Thiz#7444 Disc