DK/pally tank looking for a home

Hi everyone, i’m looking a new place to call home with 10.2 dropping, I skipped season 2 to take a little rest and now i’m ready to get back into the swing of things.

I would like to find a guild that focuses on mythic+ and heroic raiding, as those are what I enjoy doing the most. I am willing to server transfer if needs be for the right home

I play mainly play blood dk/ prot pally and DH

I have tanked from BC through legion, then took a break and came back for DF, went hard right into mythic raiding and burned myself out, so now i’m looking for a more relaxed schedule and not go quite as nuts as I did in season 1.

Would like to find a group that runs in the evenings, preferable EST time zone and i’m open to any day of the week
I’m trying to find a fairly small guild as the huge ones tend to be filled with people that have to many little cliques and its a pain to get into them to run any mythics

Hi Ciastian,

Our Guild is a small AoTC focused guild that spends most of the time doing M+ now in days as we stopped raiding until 10.2. Our planned raid times would be Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

We are a group of former mythic raiders who like you eventually got burned out with mythic and just want to enjoy the more laid back heroic AoTC raiding and M+. Usually once we get a few AoTC kills we take a break from raiding for the patch and mostly hang arround in discord doing M+.

Currently we dont push anything crazy in M+ with most of us doing 20-21 and lower keys with the odd person doing 24 and 25s. Though some of us are looking to push a bit more next season.

Our raid team is currently 11 people and we are looking to build it up to 14 or 15 for 10.2. Really we just want decent people who want to have fun playing the game in a mature environment. Most of us are in our 30s and just enjoy playing the game and messing around.

If you’re interested don’t hesitate to message me on:

Battlenet: Wind#1853
Discord: Wind1394

Hi there Ciastian,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

[Moderate Expectations] is a relatively new guild. We formed at the end of 10.0 and managed to clear AOTC and get many of our raiders KSH. Would like to push a couple mythic bosses once we get a full raid team.

Looking for raiders to help us fill out our team. As our name suggests we’re looking for players with like-minded personalities. We like to joke around and have a good time, but take our boss kills semi-seriously. We were able to build a strong group of players quickly, we’re looking to add to our ranks and try some mythic bosses.

Looking for any players that can potentially hit the right buttons at the right times. And if you enjoy dying on boss fights we have a warlock that can give you a run for your money.

Mainly looking for DH (any spec), Priest healer (comfortable with shadow), Rouge, Hunter, Mage, Warlock and an Augmentation Evoker.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-8 Server Time

Reach out to any of our officers and we can chat!
Hectorican#1659 (Bnet) - Hectorican#8703 (Disc)
Sunblind#11719 (Bnet) - Sunblind (Disc)
Philster#11479 (Bnet) - Phil#9916 (Disc)
Nerdsnipe#1626 (Bnet) - Nerdsnipe#1598 (Disc)

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag!