Returning Player looking for Guild to raid

Well met!

One Night Affair-US-Stormrage
8/8H | 2/8M

Raid times:

Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST.
Thursday 9-11pm EST (optional night)

Founded at the start of DF by former CE players, ONA is a 1-night/week AOTC-focused guild that emphasizes speed and efficiency when it comes to raiding. Our 1-night/week schedule allows for our raiders to dedicate their spare time to enjoying other aspects of WoW that we all love. Our raiders are required and expected to know all fights well ahead of time, as well as researching and knowing their respective classes inside and out.

We are currently recruiting the following classes/roles for any player who wishes to reliably achieve AOTC each tier while only having to dedicate 3 hrs/week to raiding in a fun, stress-free, community-oriented environment:

Healer (open to all but pref Mistweaver or Disc Priest) (very high prio)
ENH Shaman (very high prio)
Havoc DH (high prio)
Mage (high prio)

Discord: Russo#4482
Lucast#0562
BNET: Lucast#1127

Hey Arksum! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Ark

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 4/8 mythic in VoTI raid and our heroic team has AOTC.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hey there

We are a morning raid guild, with some M+ groups running during the week. We welcome committed raider’s that want to raid consistently, but can’t plan their lives around WOW. We are a laid back/nontoxic group that welcomes constructive feedback. Any player that wants to raid and get better is welcome to apply.

Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8-11AM EST (heroic raid)
Monday 8-11 AM EST Alt Monday(normal Vault)

Progress: AOTC We plan some light Mythic progress.
Needs: We currently need heals and DPS. Holy Paladin, Priest, Druid, Mage or Monk are needed. All roles are considered.
No application required. Just message me and we can talk about goals/expectations.

BN: Jolenar#11150
Discord: Ryaden#5511(preferred

\o If you haven’t found anything - give this a little read and reach out if you’re interested!

While we are an alliance guild, cross faction guild is coming soon. We are a guild that has been around for 17 Years and are looking for more long term players/raiders.

Since this post has been up a while you may have found something already, but I will leave our link to our spam below. If you wish to talk more please feel free to reach out over Discord or Battlenet:

Established 2014
Raid times as of April 2023:

Recruiting for next tier Dragonflight. DPS & DPS with OS Heal/Tank

Vault of Incarnates - 8/8 Heroic

Tuesday – 8pm until 10pm CST (server time)/9pm until 11pm EST

Friday – 8pm until 11pm CST (server time)/9pm until 12am EST

Guild Leader: Avalbane (palmettostar#1241)
Officer : Zadre (Darkwaves#1338)

We are currently seeking laid back, friendly raiders who want to progress through heroic content. Our community is very chill, relaxed and fun. We understand that real life things come up and happen, so you’ll never have to worry about losing your raiding spot.

Hey Arksum!
Wondering if you’re still searching for a home. If so, check us out - sounds like we could be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

[Mug’thol] We area handful of seasoned players who formed a brand new guild focused on making a social space where players, like you, can take progression seriously. We are recruiting for H/M raid and m+ teams. We raid on Tuesday nights and will be adding another day at the beginning of season 2. All founding members are KSH/KSM and/or AOTC. All specs, classes, and skill levels welcome. We can teach if you want to learn.
My discord is Celendrial#5778

Hello!

Check out Tenebris! I think we might be a good fit for you.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi Arksûm,

We are an Aotc guild looking for more players to join our raids.

Our schedule is Wed/Fri 7pm - 9pm CST

Here is my discord if you are interested: Jeriky#9574

Hello Arksum! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

Hi Arksum,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku is almost legally allowed to vote. Join us as we turn 17 this May

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities.

We are looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding

We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Alliance members are welcome to join our dysfunctional home

Our 3 raid teams are recruiting DPS for next raid tier

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 - 7/8H Looking for Melee DPS
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8H -Looking for DPS
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 6/8H -Looking for DPS
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm
All raid times are EST

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week, keys determined by group comp, affixes and ilvls.

Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive. We all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129, Discord Wraist#5218
Contact for Team 2 - Btag petrubo#1763

Hey Arksum!

We have quite a few melee spots open if you would love to take a look at the team! We are a great home to get back to the game! let me know if you have any questions or would like to chat.

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Hello!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for 10.1. We raid on Fri-Sat and have an optional night on Thursdays. (times are in the link) If you aren’t particularly interested in raid we do have other things going on throughout each week, and will be adding to that in the near future.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Good Morning
A fresh 80 Hunter spec in beast mastery. Been soloing right up to 80. But finding it difficult to progress alone. Would like to join a guild where we all pull together to advance. I am equally committed to helping others to progress as well.
Do I need to learn more as a hunter and raider. Most definitely yes. But I am willing and don’t mind taking constructive criticism.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a Good Day

on Illidan is recruiting for all roles. We are a newly formed guild. We are a midcore guild with plans of pushing mid-mythic or higher every tier. We are not pushing undergeared progression. We are a guild that does not welcome toxicity of any kind. We are planning on raiding Friday and Saturday 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST.
Do you want to play the game with people who don’t just raid log? Do you want to make jokes while you play and enjoy your time in game? Do you want to play with people who are focused on progression and making each other better? If you answered yes to these questions we might be the place for you.
If all of this sounds good to feel free to reach out Bnet: Kippo#1334 Discord: IamKippo

Hello Arksûm!

We are Seventies Slasher Film, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Druid
Mage
Paladin
Warlock

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

hey there! Welcome back I will start by saying, but if your interested please give us a look if you already havent found something your comfortable with :slight_smile: Best wishes.

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!

Hey Arksum! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile: